The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2396
  • 159839 Comments
  • Good evening to you @all. Got a spare minute, so I popped in.
    Read some comments, only thing I can say is to @kelani: look at the video of @xebic88.
  • @bernersenn look at xebic88's video where and for what? :) I don't know what you're referring to.

edit: ah, challenge. So you think 66k is possible with that strategy?
  • *unlurk* Hi @Kelani .... yeah I see it too and the Forum Preferences link doesn't seem to work either... when clicking on the user name in the dark blue bar, one is directed to another page where that same menu is correct... thanks for the heads up!

Ow and I am in my monthly I screw up, drop stuff and everything goes south period... this months misshap is.... I bought a second hand DVD box off StarGate Season 7 and.... the previous owner put the DVD's back in the wrong order. So without me even realizing it, I watched the Season finally (DVD6) when I was expecting episode 9 DVD3... argggggghhhh now I wanna know what happens after the cliffhanger they put in the last episode and start watching Season 8, but I also don't want to skip any episodes. Dilemmas Dilemmas :/
  • Whatta ya know, I got not one, but TWO 1-birders on ToT 3-3! Unfortunately, the best one was still 2k below average. ARG!
  • @estar I know that screw up period. I have one every few days :) Can't you just start watching the right DVD By the time you get to DVD6, you may not remember what you just saw? Plus, the anticipation will make it better. :)
  • @kelani I am hee hee, decided to watch the previous dvds now 3 episodes further, last one was a "to be continued" so.... Yup 4th needs to be watched :p
    As for watching DVD6 again and not remembering, not likely, At the rate i am watching them It will be just a couple of days when i am back at dvd 6. No fun in watching something I can remember vividly. Oh/w well... They are still fun to watch... Just wanna know what happens in seasons 7 hee hee
  • Btw LOL I am just glad I have an excuse once a month for my clumsiness hee hee
  • @estar lucky you? :o) I don't have an excuse. That's just how I is! Randomly Clumsykel
  • Hey, hey, hey, I got my above average score on ToT 3-3! Still not a very good 1-birder, but just enough to get me above average. I'll take it!
  • Woot!! Wtg @BPC ;) Yes that level was definitkey a nightmare! Sorry I'm typing on tablet keyboard weird :/
  • There's to much stuff on the keys:/
  • Anyhoo OB I'll have a pigkiller please:)
    @BPC maybe ill join you in space when I'm done with abracabacon :)
  • Aww @mumsie you whenever I see you dozing in your rocking chair after furiously trying to keep up with knitting all the well deserved dusters a crook in your neck and tea gone cold OB will always straighten your basket and I'll always use my poofing power to make sure your home safe and sound:)
  • @Kathy Ugh, I really do not want to go into Space. I barely made it through Star Wars. I think I will spend more time improving Seasons scores. Much of Seasons I breezed through, sticking around just long enough to get above average.
  • Lol @BPC but honest space is Way easier than SW .. and seasons imo ..I really am in a flinging funk :( abracabacon is killing my flinging mood:(
  • I've calibrated my battery on the phone as per @fenikus intructions he was kind enough to send me we'll see how it goes; ) seems good so far..
  • I just looked at Cosmic Crystals 7-6 @Ma. It took me twenty-four hours to get my first one-birder when it was released. I can now get a one-birder every other shot. They have made at least that one easy @Ma. Who know's? Maybe a lot of Space is easier now. But it was always easier than SW @BPC.

This is the level where I started using dust particles as aiming points. You had to be pixel perfect on a long shot at a specific very reduced power. It was tough. Not so tough now.
  • @Kathy I LOVED Abra-ca-Bacon! It was the episode that first drew me to playing Seasons in earnest. I spent a huge amount of time on it, but still have scores that could use a lot of improvement.

Pig Days is also a lot of fun, except level 2. I hate that level so much, but I am something like 25k behind the top score. Ouch. That's the level I should be working on, but I just can't seem to make myself open that level.
  • I've got turnovers in the oven so I must scamper away. Later flingers.
  • @Kathy have you played Cosmic Crystals? Looking at my leaderboard, it appears I did play seven levels. Maybe I will go finish it up.
  • No @BPC I don't think i made it to cosmic crystals. I've lost progress to many times to countv so i think that came out in the midst of one of my progress losses lol

Abracabacon is tough @BPC I do see many of your posts there and you did really well. .iDo think the leaderboards there need a good sweeping though lots of really unbelievable scores:/
  • I'll check it out @Pa I think I'm definitely gonna start space after I finish this foolish episide (sorry @BPC) I'm just having no luck. .I guess now its better to play the episide when it first comes instead of waiting for the average to sett le..for instance 2-9 there was talk about a glitch with the Ferris wheel.I guess its been fixed as i can't even make average there.
  • @Rat I still can't get a 1-birder on CC 7-6. My planet must be tougher than yours :/
  • @Kathy I will go through ACB and flag any suspicious scores. Feel free to PM me.
  • There's a trick to it @BPC. Come in low and slow so that Red drops on to the right buble just past the outcropping. He'll bounce around until he gets 1000 points, at which time, the bubble will pop.

Edit: If you don't get to 1000 points, you're probably coming in with too much power.
  • K thanks @BPC I will pm you. .there are A few questionable scores there.
    But it's getting late gotta visit my pillow:( thank goodness tomorrow Friday:)
    Night all
  • Battery not holding:(
    Night @Pa
  • @BPC On 7-6. Do you see the three pointed outcropping just to the left of the right bubble? It's part of the crystal structure that loops around the upper bubble. There's a single pointed block to the left of it. Then, left of that is a flat sided square block. Bring the end of the power dots somewhere in that square block. That should give you about the right power. Then skim the gravity of the right bubble. Red will fall without hitting the outcropping. Play with the power and angle until a crystal shard and Red both drop onto the upper bubble when the right bubble pops. Viola! A one birder.
  • Thanks for the pointers @Rat, I will give it another try. I think I was reducing power too much.
  • @Rat I can sometimes get the planet to break, but so far no 1-birder. Will try again tomorrow.
  • finally got the points needed for over the moon. drinks for everyone!
  • Congratz @Jkhab69. I haven't had the physical stamina to start such an undertaking. I'm limited to small bursts of flinging. But when I fling, look out!!!
  • @BPC Now that you can burst the bubble, you're almost there. Now just play slightly with your angle and power. Good luck.

Tip O' the Day: You want Red to barely, and I mean barely, catch the gravity field.
  • Mumsie sneaks in and puts a note on the big screen
    Ryder Cup Day 1
    Europe 5 - US 3
    Whispers to OB all drinks on my tab and sneaks out again!
  • @Rat the only stamina you need for over the moon is patience. :)
  • Bunny, whispering "@mumsie watching, waiting, hoping. I love it"
  • Hrm. Bunny sounds anti-US :(

edit: unless that was about the free drinx.
  • @kelani never anti anyone anything
    I'm guessing @mumsie feels like me
    'Patriotic' (read, at least for me "I hope we Whup your *****)
    Have a ginger beer and a packet of Mentos on me, goodnight @kelmentosman
  • @hunnybunny lol, understood. I also see you've figured out the (easiest) way to my heart :)

I really need to invent a gingermint candy. Mmm.
  • Helooo everyone! Happy Friday!!
    @BPC I see your getting pointers from the Master :) and @Pa isee you've been doing a little flinging yourself hee hee nice job!
    Congrats @jkhab69 !! And thanks for the drink:)
    Ooohh and @Mumsie thanks also for the drinks..woo good thing its Friday lol.
  • Ooopsy forgot to order my drink ! OB I'll have a Long Island Iced tea with a lemon please:)
    @BPC AbracaBacon is sooooo hard :(
  • @kelani
    Cute, rich, mento-ginger inventing, girl. Who loves routers, pain relievers, Dolly, storing stuff (she has no idea what it is, but you might), and every record ever made before 1994, easily wins your heart :-) and she probably says "ain't"
    Hi and bye @kathy
    Really bed time for me
  • Night night @hunnybunny sweet dreams:)
  • That was a hmm 'one heck of a movie' @Kelani *shivers down my spine*
  • @Kathy I mentioned it here before, but @Rat and I live the same distance from where it was filmed. It's one big triangle. *spooky music*

The movie was creepy, but I have nightmares about that place for another reason. In my 20s, I spent lots of time running the Class III-V rapids on that river (Chattooga, but the movie called it Cahulawassee). On my last trip, I flipped going over one of the falls, bounced face-first off a boulder, then got pinned underwater between my boat and another boulder, with my arm conveniently wedged between two rocks.

I was able to stretch and gulp air trapped by my boat, good thing, since it took my friends 9 minutes to get me out.
Post in the New Forum!