The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2207
  • 159669 Comments
  • EDIT* this is under investigation by the admins
  • Oh my bowl is overfilled with pride with that one @tompuss!
    Hey @kathy ((hug)) yep it's nasty stuff but if I'm honest I think I probably drank much worse in my youth ;D
    I'll have to read back about Tony and Tom??? Sorry but Tom in "Top Gun" was my teenage fantasy! Nothing can erase those feelings......apart from the idea he looks like Mr Blair! Bleughhhhhh :( Thanks for that.
  • ohh now i have to go back a page! !
    hi @MPG973 nice to see you pop in here ;)
    you are very good at ABSW 2 !! I haven't tried it yet. I don't have characters to swap so i probably wouldn't do very good:/
  • @fenikus, what I already yesterday said it's lovely. Really funny to play. Came yesterday till #9, though to play a lot today (off from work at noon). At 10 am my father called, feeling not so well. Went to him to have a look. At the end I spent my day from 11 am till 7:30 pm at the emergency. On such locations they teach you what patience really means. What I forgot was one my Ipads, otherwise... It's reasonably good with my father, he's back home.
  • @JLZ If the fact he's certifiably insane can't shake your fantasy, you really are a true fan! :P
  • Haven't been in for two days, took some reading up, but
    Hello @ollygod glad you popped in, good flinging. But don't underestimate Mr Rat or Mr Burpie, or indeed, Mr Happyshake if he ever gets back from his travels.
    @jlz666 {boring household tip} I gave up with the steam cleaning! a Lakeland grout brush with diluted Fairy Liquid works a treat, especially on kitchen floors
    @fenikus doing my normal Seasons. Three star. Feather. Get above average. Going ok at present.
    Any Seasons flingers here, who don't know, Ernor63, the King of Seasons, (and currently #1 in HAM) never posts a strategy. But if you send him a Question on the walkthrough pages he'll reply almost immediately. I try to resist, having bugged him a lot!
    @kathy 'spect you'll be overtaking me in Beak one soon.......
  • Nice to see you too @Kathy The Bloated Pig is a very good place for weary flingers ;)
  • yes @mpg973 it is a fun place to chat :)
    did you read page 1 of this forum ? since it's your first visit you are treated to anything on the menu and a drink (we offer non- alcoholic for teens) :)
    enjoy and pop in often :)
    I'm off to fling some birdies..
    no worry @hunnybunny I am probably not going to pass you. I'm having trouble finding extra points:/
  • Hi @mpg973
    Haven't got a scooby what you're talking about I'm afraid! I don't play it and I don't think there's not many SW2 players in the BP,sorry :( I think @mvnla might be interested?
    @kelani I'm not daft but that man was delish in that movie....for a young girl ;) some feelings just don't go away :D BTW what's wrong with being certifiable? ;)
    @hunnybunny Don't I know it! A tooth brush and Jif works wonders but my friend owns a cleaning firm and has wanted me to try her new gadget for ages! I'm sure the toothbrush will be better but I need to try it!
  • @kelani Wonderfully apposite quotes - thank you!
    Would you really like to converse with THIS?:

http://www.theweek.co.uk/art/56614/tony-blair-national-portrait-gallerys-mad-eyes-picture

On this happy note I must leave you - iPad needs juice.
    Nighty night @all, sweet dreams xoxo
  • Ok @karen68 you can come out of hiding and take the gag out of your mouth! Great first match but Djokovic deserved it. 2nd was a given ;) All in all it'll be a really good battle on Sunday! Will I catch you in here for strawberries and cream?
    Off to spend some time with hubby
    Toodles
  • Night night @tompuss X
    Remember to take a ranitidine,that acid indigestion is a killer ;)
  • ohh I see @kelani I thought bpc meant it was arepeat challenge ?
    @fenikus why are you congratulating its not over yet!!
  • nightly night @TomPuss Sweet dreams !♡
  • night @Jlz666 ♡♡
  • so @kelani it's not really a repeat sounds like it got stuck somehow and didnt advance to the next level .. try @Amslimfordy .. is pouring rain here so i doubt hes at a cookout. a party maybe though. .it is the fourth of July :/
  • @Kathy It's a repeat. If it didn't advance at all, then all the scores entered from weds night to thurs night would still be there. It's a brand new challenge, just using the same level from yesterday. I did the admins notification on the challenge page, and mumsie did the same thing with the other names, but yeah, it's a holiday, so everybody's probably too busy to care.

Looks like we're getting a one day break from the bad weather. It hit 56 last night and 80F today. Clear, little breeze and NOT HUMID. I've had windows open all day. :)
  • really @kelani that's odd!!
    well enjoy your good weather still pouring .. thunder and wind here not looking like its going anywhere:(
  • @kelani
    A "special hello" just for you
    Check out Sylvia Syms for the woman who's probably aged worse than any other. Couldn't be bothered to link the pics, got into one of those dreadful internet sites that loop, link, and pester you, forever, just for some fifty year old picture. lost the will to live.
    Sorry to pop, too busy flinging, and crushing(!)
  • Btw Kelly is 57 on Monday. What heck do you expect her to look like? At least she seems Botox- plastic- gel- and assorted chemicals-free
  • @bernersenn, sorry to hear about your father, friend. I'm glad he's been released from ER and is doing reasonably well. Hope he continues to improve.

Second time you forgot your iPad in an emergency situation like this…the fist time was when your dog had to go get her tooth pulled out, remember? I can understand one doesn't think clearly in situations like that. I think you should have one iPad stored in an emergency kit!
  • @fenikus hmmm I wish but I doubt you know who will subscribe to that proposition
  • @Kathy, what's wrong with congratulating winners of Beak Impact? A new Seasons update came out so it's a good as time as any. If it's not over yet, when will it be?
  • *sneaks in whilst hubby watching footie*
    Awwww @kelani C'mon! That's a bad angle photo and yep @hunnybunny she's a normal woman who hasn't been botoxed from head to toe!
    What's wrong with Hanibal Lector? ;D
  • Hi @Ollygod, nice to meet you -- great flinging in Beak 1 and I also remember you from Rio Blossom River, you had some really good scores there. Welcome to BP.
  • ohh @bernersenn I'm sorry i missed your post about your father ! I do hope all is well and he's feeling better?
    idk @fenikus I'm not done with beak yet and neither is @rat9 so i think congrats are a little to early is all..
  • Well, for one thing @fenikus, when the Season's update came out, you know who was in 1st place in BI #1. @Ollygod took over shortly thereafter. But as Olly said, " I doubt you know who will subscribe to that proposition". lol
  • I haven't begun to fight @fenikus. I've been sidelined for weeks.
  • I know @Kelani…just having a little fun while I can ;-)
  • And my Space helmet's stuck on my head. Shoulda gone with that larger size.

@fenikus you mean Fun Time's also ending soon? :(
  • John Paul Jones :) go @Pa
  • Yes the Patriot @kelani lol.. but yes also great musician! !
  • Goodnight all
    Two things I forgot
    @bernersenn hope your father's on the mend
    @rat thanks for the compliment. As for Beak two, well a new seasons update came out so I never got round to it.
  • good night @hunnybunny sweet dreams. .
  • @Kathy I'd guess they're stuffing their faces. I'm in the yard watching my nearly-bankrupt town blow half their 2013 tax revenue on a fireworks show.
  • Some neighbor down the street just set off a non-consumer-grade firework that made every car alarm on his street go off.
  • Oh great, I just snuck down there and he has a nice setup. Electronic firing panel and a rack of 6-8" launch tubes, which fire ridiculously illegal homemade shells the size of cantaloupes. Unfortunately, he underestimated his lift charge, so they're exploding WAY too close to the ground. If one of those flies off course, someone's losing a roof.
  • Hi Ma, @Kelani. I came outside for a smoke, so I'm here. You're not alone now anyway. Kel's keeping you company.
  • It sure is noisy and smokey out here.
  • Lol and I ding dong ditched..ooops soory @kelani @Pa
    Playing ( unwillingly) a game of life with nephew. .unexpected company. .arghh going to hide inn my room soon..well half expected. .didn't expect to stay so late!!
  • No fireworks here still raining :(
  • lol. I'm in a half-underground basement, and those things register 102dB on my meter. I expect the cops soon.
  • While I was waitng for your reply Ma, I played level 8-17. I've been playing it off and on for quite some time. Well, I just got lucky and pulled off a top score. Two flings later I get an even higher score. Go figure. When it's ready, it's ready.
  • I took care of @Ollygod this morning on a coffee break and this evening on a smoke break. There's no telling what score I'd have if I was flinging serious Ma.
  • Abcrazy wanders in a bit dazed & confused. Wha... Happened? I was setting up fireworks & suddenly everything went dark. (Shakes heAd) seriously. (Blink, blink) just a lil rain outside, some thunder-n-lightening earlier. Now no power. No internets. I had to remembers how to log in on the cell phone $$$$$ data connection. (Snick, snick). My lighter won't fire up. (Shoulders droop, hangs head in shame).
  • One of the things on my bucket list is getting my BATFE license so I can terrorize the neighborhood with stuff like that and not get hauled off by the ATF.
Post in the New Forum!