The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2204
  • 159669 Comments
  • You've beaten everyone that's posted on the Nest? WTG @ABS(Master). You earned the master rating.
  • @wrw01 wishing you a very Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    @kelani I saw that on the news, that the hurricane is supposed to hit those islands. I assume there's an evacuation order, & I also figure not everyone will listen to it. I hope your lovely lighthouse survives.
    Maybe ABSM means he's beaten his own scores he's already posted? Not every top score on the boards.
    It's a very happy day - a new Seasons update!

And @kelani - Queen of Seasons = @Estar. No question about it. She rules :)
  • Oh no @Kelani, we've hurt @Rat's feelings and @Kathy fell asleep on her keyboard again and wasn't there to defend him. Now all hell is breaking loose, LOL.
  • Hello guys, what's hell here? Take a look at the new Seasons - that's like being in heaven, nice
  • Happy Birthday! @wrw01 I hope the "hotel room 'till Monday" is for the holiday weekend and not work? Have a wonderful day whatever your plans. X
  • @fenikus rofl. I always wanted to be an anarchist. How 'bout you? :) Man, I've hurt two people's feelings in less than 12h. Shame on me... or something.

@Karen68 Yep, lots of mandatory evacuations. The outer bankers are smart enough to leave, but the mainland types could care less. I just looked at a few beach webcams and there's still people sunning er...clouding? and letting their little kids swim. :(

OK, @estar is Seasons Queen, but you're #5, I think you deserve a title also. Glad you guys finally got your update. :)
  • No no no guys, I meant my own scores. Oh gosh, I could never do something of that magnitude. Guess the way I wrote it wasn't exactly what I meant!
  • @ABSM lol. Can you imagine the fallout if someone actually did that and posted proof?
  • It would have to be fake. I can't even pull off one highscore, much less all of them...
  • I think that I got lots of Sheriffs on my door!
  • @Kelani I always try to tell everyone that I am not a Master flinger, like the other day when I told HunnyBunny... I strive to be great, well above average... but I don't have what it takes to take it to the absolute top. I got to much things I love to do and "need" to do to focus all my attention to just one thing. But with that said, I do love the ring of Queen E-Star hee hee.

@karen68 *blushes* thanks for that compliment, but I agree with @kelani you are the better flinger of the 2 of us... so ehhhh if I am Queen, you are ehhhh the Goddess of Seasons :))))

Now I got to run and fire up my iPad, I wasn't able to help out the guys with the videos due to Rovio planning the update on a workday (must have a chat with the guy in charge to change updates to the wednesday or even better, the weekend !!) but I am excited to play the new levels. Mister @Rat and his magic fat thumb are free to stay the bliep away out of Seasons, he did darn well in those 2 episodes. My guess is he would even be competition to ernor, donn mega and foley
  • @estar Hey now, I never said either of you was better! That's the kinda misquote that could end with my body buried in a swamp. :o( Hmm. Maybe you're trying to get me in trouble, in which case I've got bigger problems... :D
  • @wrw01 Have a very happy birdday!
    @kelani Tom Cruise haha, I'm with you on that one! Have a secret theory that he and Tony Blair are closely related. . . brrrrrrrrr yikes
    Hey @EStar, @karen68, @bernersenn, @ABSM, @all
    Something pretty and peaceful to wish you all good night:

http://youtu.be/P10QZS4xLgs

xoxoxo
  • @kelani you did not indeed, but it did imply with the summary of the ranks... which I only agreed with just now right? So you are in the clear... or should I say out of the swamp ;) but ermmmmm bigger problems?? I wasn't aware of bigger problems, but then I again I am still waiting on that PM and I only skimmed the last few pages today (in rush to get to Seasons update LOL... so not a lot of info got in hee hee)
  • @tompuss beautiful and restful movie. Northern light and star trails. Extreme good photography.
    Talking about extreme - the new seasons games take a while to load. Battery of the Ipad is getting really hot - and is emtpy after 3 hours. So, I switched twice from Ipad today.
  • Hi @TomPuss thanks for that video... this I like! So serene! Have a wonderful evening yourself my sweet friend!
  • @kelani ROFLMAO! Nice work! What a wonderful morphing program that is! (Have to say I think they have certain character traits in common too. . .)
  • Guys, it's 11:00 pm, dogs have to walk - tomorrow work. Have a nice evening
  • Many many happy returns of the day @wrw01 - just got in and seen that it is your birthday so enjoy the last couple of hours!!
  • @wrw01 -- Happy Birdday! A Seasons update for a present. How lucky can you get!
    Looks like I didn't check the BP this morning; been flinging in Hamerica. Lots of fun, but fairly easy to 3*.
  • @kelani -- The world and two babies are fortunate there is no combination of Tom Cruise and Tony Blair! Hope their children in real life take after their mother.
  • @Pa @kelani how's your weather?
  • Who is Tony Blair ?
  • @Kathy hot, humid, occasional storms. The usual. All the nasty stuff's 200+ miles west from me.
  • West @kelani ? I would have thought East out over the ocean?
  • Pulleeeeeezzze @AngryBirds Space Goddess Puleeeeeezzzee I've been flingin' 8-9 Allll Daaayyyy !! just a couple thousand points aint gonna kill ya!!!
  • @Kathy oops. East. sorry, I'm watching a movie and someone in it just said "west".

btw, Tony Blair was UK Prime Minister from 97-07

hey! I've been failing in 9 all day also :D This is one level I'm 100% positive 66k can't be done on PC.
  • ohh lol @kelani haha. that's what I thought. .I know i have a bad sense of geography but my sense of direction is quite good! !
    nope never heard of the guy lol..
  • @Kathy I bet if you polled 1,000 Americans, 80% wouldn't know who he is, but that same 80% would know some random celebridiot. All the UK BPeople are aghast, and the Euro ones will snicker at us when they wake up.

Do you at least remember who our presidents were then? ;D
  • uhmm @kelani really didn't start paying attention to politics till 2009.

but my thoughts say Clinton.. then Bush
    uhhmm i know 41 was H.W and 43 was W. not sure but i think 42 was clinton but didn't he get impeached ?
  • Just checked ocean buoy directly underneath where the hurricane's eyewall is. It's reporting 30ft high waves, 72MPH winds. Bet there's a surfer out there paddling around.
  • there's always one @kelani lol..fools of ya ask me!!
  • lol.. @Kenobi yes I remember now he got impeached but not removed. .uhmm we are now breaking a rule. .not sure what # but o.k
    political toe in the water officially over ;)
    how bout those red Sox !!
  • argh level 8-9 killing me..I can't take it anymore! ! OB a PigKiller please; )
  • @Kelani, did you get 109K on today's COD with 2 or 3 birds?
  • HOLY.... Nevermind the hurricane. Those NE storms are monsters. @Kathy in about 2 hours, go hide somewhere underground. :) They're over @fenikus now, so his house may come flying over your neighborhood any minute.
  • @fenikus speak of the devil. Glad you're still alive. The 109k was 3 birds, and was my only score above 100k in 60 awful attempts.

edit; @Kathy I thought the rule was discussing politics. We were doing historic trivia. :)
  • @Kelani, @Kathy, big rainstorm here that made my roof leak. Lots of lightning but only distant thunder.

Edit: No wind to speak of here.
  • ohh crap thanks for the warning @kelani @fenikus
    a whole crowd of people up at the beach watching fireworks gonna be seeking shelter shortly.

* hurries inside.. locks doors and windows..* screw the patio furniture haha.. wind picking up now..I hear sirens and thunder!!
  • @Kelani, had a chance for 119K 2-birder but I forgot how to work Chuck in gravity so messed up the second shot. I hope playing in Space has not ruined my Rio mojo.
  • @Kathy, how is locking doors and windows going to help with the storm, lol
  • ya that's right @kelani we werent really discussing Politics;)
  • lol @fenikus I don't know but it sound like the thing to do. .especially if an angry mob is seeking shelter. !!
  • Batten down the hatches and all that lol..@fenikus
Post in the New Forum!