How many Angry birds plush toys do you have and where did you get them? Page 5
  • 228 Comments
  • My AB Pistachios prizes arrived today! I got a Red Bird, a Yellow Bird and a Helmet Pig! All of which I already have, but it's three free AB Plushies! That's a 30 dollar value, am I gonna complain? ;)
  • Well, I don't have any plushies, but I love to draw, color, and cut out Angry Birds! Here's what I got:

Red Bird
    Blue Bird
    Yellow Bird
    Black Bird
    White Bird
    Green Bird
    Big Brother Bird
    Orange Bird
    Pink Bird
    Super Red Bird
    Lightning Bird
    Fire Bomb Bird
    Lazer Bird
    Ice Bird
    Monster Bird
    Atom Bird
    Sardines
    Space Sardines
    Red Koi Fish
    Football
    Blu
    Jewel
    Female Red Bird
    Female White Bird
    Egg
    Space Egg
    Eggsteroid
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon
    Space Eagle
    Mighty Philadelphia Eagle
    Small Pig
    Medium Pig
    Large Pig
    Helmet Pig
    Mustache Pig
    King Pig
    Fat Pig
    Female Large Pig

And just for fun:
    Om Nom
    Candy
  • @BBinMiami Nice! But one thing, you have both Sardines and Space Sardines in your list, but they're the same in-game! Please explain the differences.
  • Space sardines leaves a red trail when slung, @AngryBirdsFanGuy438
  • Awesome cake! I would love to have that slingshot catapult!
  • @BBinMiami

Ya know, the Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game comes with that slingshot catapult. Since it's been out for a while, bet it's cheaper. I got it for approx. $15. Check the web but maybe walmart has it for that price or less. Otherwise, the cake cost me $24 :>(

The game has more parts to play with too! ;>O
  • I have the KOW game, I just want another slingshot catapult for on-the-go pig popping action! I have a way to play angry birds in real life! Just get things like tennis balls and bouncy balls and draw bird faces, and Mountain Dew cans, and draw pig faces on them!
  • I got all 5 of the original flock (Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, & White) at 5 inches with sound

I forgot where I got them
  • @bowzerbird yes I think I saw them too
  • @bozerbird
    right, yeeeeah :-)
  • i have the yellow bird, the pink bird, orange bird, and mini pig i got the pig from the crane machine, the yellow and orange bird from amazon, and pink bird from Toywiz. I love all my plush toys. I wouldn't get the Mighty Eagle its 2 big 2 fit in my room!!! LOL
  • I have a pig it was my first one then I got the Chuck (yellow bird) and I got Bomb bird yesterday I bought the pig and Chuck at our local supermarket and the bomb bird at toys r us the pig is 8 inch the yellow bird is 5 inch and the Bomb bird is 5 inch.
  • I have none so far, but I really want Mighty Eagle. He's quite stunning, but much too expensive ATM. I'll wait to see if the price drops to something more affordable. I love the pigs toys too, so I might consider getting one of those.
  • @HARRYSTAR6 and @annifred Great Stuffies you guys. Was at Walmart today and got a Angry Birds little luggage with wheels. Like a backpack with the wheels.
    Still wish I could afford the 16" TerraBacka. Chewie, just love him. Also, he's soooo big. Could use him for a chair. LOL.
    Hey, ya all, have a grrrrrreat weekend.
    Ellen, the cwayzee angwee boyd!
  • I have 38 plushes right now including 5" 8" pillow keychains and pencil toppers
  • I have a Wall-nut Throw Pillow ,it is very soft, TAKE to the sleepy moon every night ,I love it. and you deserve that as well!
    http://www.toyswill.com/plants-vs-zombies-plush-toys-wallnut-throw-pillow-creative-gift-p-1764.html
  • I have 5. I got Black Bird and Space Red Bird for Christmas, Red Bird at Barnes and Noble, and Blue Bird and Yellow Bird at Toys R' Us.
  • I had my knee surgery and when I started home PT, the guy came in and when he saw the angry birds pillow cases & bedspread, first thing out of his mouth before even introducing himself, was "Who's your favorite bird?" We talked about AB's and discovered his fav was the yellow one. SÒOOO, I have 2 yellow birds, when he comes next Monday, I'll give them to him. Ya know, a BIG fan deserves all the birds he can get. Always great to share our birdeeze!!!!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!