How many Angry birds plush toys do you have and where did you get them? Page 3
  • 228 Comments
  • One of his parents is probably a doctor, you know how much money they make nowadays. Lol, but congrats on finally ordering a 16 inch Terence!
  • No WAIT!!! . . . An Attorney! Yes! Dad gets the pigs out of "jail" and that's why we don't get MORE 3 stars in our fateful attempts at whacking da piggahz.
    A Doctor would "heal" our birdeeze, put 'em on roids and super size 'em!
    Wait . . . Mom's a Doc /// Pops an attorney. Da moolah IZ rolling in!!!!!
    Alms for the poor who need more Angry Birdeeze ;>))
  • I AM GOING TO KILL MY DOG. He chewed off my Lazer Bird's lightning bolt! :(
  • Hey, FanGuy, we KNOW you won't kill yer DAWG!!!!!! He should have LOTTSA toys to play with. They basically chew out of boredom or teething. From your fav pet store, get dem toyzzz and leave 'em everywhere around the house.
    Thankful I have kittehs [cats] and they don't chew on da boids. But, they have toys ALL over the house. One of them knows how to get into trouble, we call her the "wrecking ball" RB for short.
    Hey, we're all so creative, make one out of felt / paper and stick it on. Might even improve the "look"
  • The thing is, he has his own toys! And he knows the difference between my toys and his! (I leave the room for one second and my whole plush collection is covered in slobber! lol) I'll try exchanging him at the store I got him from.
  • WHAH!!! Hey, try a kitteh [CAT]. Mine don't bother with any of my Stuffed animals [have lottsa Webkinz & Angry Birdies]. But, Sady, oh boy, thee wrecking ball, RB for short does get into everythang and just a kitten. But not [too] destructive. Hasn't broken anything yet. So, maybe a kitteh. Do you ever visit icanhascheezeburger? They're the ones with the funny mems. Check 'em out
  • @bowzerbird have got your 16 plush Terrence yet?
  • Yes, I've been to icanhazcheezburger. Lolcats are awesome.
  • @Harrystar6 Terence will be coming Tuesday. WEEEEEEEE! Got the pillow cases from online Kmart yesterday [$6 each: most online offers are $20 a piece]. When I get Terence, I'll set all the Birdeeze on the comforter w/pillow cases and shoot 'em [ from the old days working at the Sacramento Bee & Press Trib as a "shooter"] and upload it here. Ohhhhh can't wait for Terence!! Decided not to get the Eagle. Man, he's huge and the house is looking more like a hoarders house full of stuffeeze!

@AngryBirdsFanGuy438 Yea, LOL is a kick. Got hats/shirts/hoodie and da famous gray Kitteh. I do "feed" my vices! Glad I don't like cars/travel/clothes/"symbols" of the rich & famous! LOL
  • The store I got my Lazer Bird at said I could exchange him, but they were out of him, so I got a Firebomb Bird. Luckily I remembered seeing a Lazer Bird at another store in the same mall, and sure enough, they had him! My depression is finally gone! :D
  • @bowzerbird I have to thank God that the only bird he didn't slobber on was Lazer Bird, I told them that I only had him for a week and his felt ripped (which was the truth) so they said an exchange was a-okay! As for keeping him off the furniture, I just have to be IN my room when he is there!
  • Do we love our BIRDEEZE or what. But, if you can train him to stay OFF your furniture where I assume your birdeeze ARE, you will do well [er]!! ;>))

WOOF!
  • I don't mind him on my bed, I just don't want him chewing and slobbering on my birdeeze! I guess I gotta put 'em away before he comes in my room!
  • @bowzerbird Has your 16 inch Terence arrived?
  • I don't have any plush toys since postage is unfairly high for Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I have a book with bad piggies recipes from Amazon. It is fun little book full fantastic illustrations.
  • Yes @AngryBirdsFanGuy438 Big Chubby Terence has ARRIVED. Tuesday, what a stud muffinzzzz!
    Now, as I promised, gotta get the gang together and take a photo. Not right away, got lottsa other things that are priorities first. Yes, I KNOW Angry Birdeeze ARE a priority but, well . . . the lawn is growing and the mower is at the doctor's. May have to rent a mower, oh rats!
    SO many boydz, so little time!! LOL
  • I have small sized original 5 birds from Walmart.
  • @SuperMadBlueBird
    Hey, Walmart has / had the bestus prices on Angry Birds stuffies [plushies] anywhere! Cheapest, however, when you can't find the birdies at the stores, I've found that the shop.angrybirds.com, because they only charge $5 for shipping [in USA], has the best prices. No tax, and on those larger birds, the tax adds up.
    Hey, I'll bet you could juggle those 5" birds. Give it a try, would make a great video!! LOL
  • @bowzerbird I know, right? A while ago I got an 8 inch Black Bird for only 5 bucks at Walmart! :D
  • @AngryBirdsFanGuy438 Oh Man!!!!! What a deal. Too bad they didn't have more birds & well, more $$$$$$. Just don't go too crazy with the credit cards. Our Walmart is phasing out AB, I think :>((. They just don't stock enough! Could be, there's not a big turn over here, not enough interest. Oh Boo Hoo!! I see the same old, same old. Wow, $5 awesome!!

@Harrystar6 Was able to open: Those Birdeeze are Buh -- Buh -- BAD to the bone, Day gunna git dat pigglet! Great weaponry: Just sit back and FIRE!! Give 'em a rootbeer as a reward!! On Me!! Ho Ho! ;D
  • That's good do u like it
  • Don't know if this is the place to put this BUT! The Happy Cat Cheezeburger Family has combined with Angry Birds for this:
    http://angrybir.de/N4MdOJ
  • @bowzerbird That's.... interesting. Lol
  • 8" Red Bird from online Plush Website

5" Yellow Bird from a Sega KeyMaster (Scam Machine)

3" Blue Bird from Sweden
  • @habspuck
    YAY!!! The more Angry Birdzzzz, the better. We ALL agree, here!!! ;>D
    Interesting, you picked the perfect sizes: Red Bird being the biggest, Yellow, next in size and the little Blue birdies!!
  • @bowzerbird Red and Yellow are actually about the same size.
  • @AngryBirdsFanGuy438
    Well, I was kinda thinking in terms of power, however, BIG Red [Terence in space] in the 5" would be bigger than the yellow bird.

Oh, I know I have to snap a pic of the gang, but here's an interesting observation I made: of the 16" birds, I have 3: The Red Bird, Space Bomber Bird and Terence [hero]. Terence is obviously larger then even Bomber Bird. It's nice that the manufacturer really did make the stuffies in "proportionary" sizes based on the cartoon characters. Terence, being THEE biggest.

I got a new color laser printer and have been busy "configuring" it and getting it installed was a slight nightmare: Had to call HP and have them "work" me through it. Oh well, D_U_N

Hope ya all have a fabYOUlous Angry Bird weekend [http://angrybir.de/Ncztte]
  • I know this is dorky but I was very excited to see my new rank: I'm da BOMB and have the bomber birdy after my name. Love dat boyd and wanted to achieve that status. Hope I can stay there for a long while, cuzz well . . . . jess luv dat boyd. Even if Terence IZ my fav!!!

;>D
  • I bought the Space plushies from The Jewel Box @ Sentosa Island,Singapore,Bought it last week at my vacation,and they're all keychains,the smallest sizes,and it's cheap,only $8.90 :)
  • @bowzerbird
    WOWEEEEEEE. I really want a 16 inch bird now. Lol, thanks for finally getting up a pic! :D
  • @AngryBirdsFanGuy438

Hey, go for it!!! Best deal at least regarding shipping is shop.angrybirds.com
    $5 on your order and ya know Terence is a chubby boyd. Forgot what the package weighed but for $5, ya can't go wrong unless . . . he is cheaper somewhere else BUT the shipping will probably be like $20+ and that's a BIG whah!!
    Aint he a pistol as they say. I love the green color. So bright!! He's da bomb [oh no!!! not the bomber bird, sorry ;>D ]
  • Hey guys I am going to plushies collection together soon
  • @bowzerbird Yeah... but I get $5 a week allowance. So, even with the cheap shipping cost , it's a lot of money for me. And to add to that, I recently decided to save up for a new computer...
  • Take a picture of them
  • @bowzerbird Yeah, a PC. An Alienware brand gaming laptop.
  • I got more plushies
    Well the 5 original birdslike I said earlier
    Small helmet pig, gramps pig , big pig, big king pig all from Walmart
    Small boomerang bird from a mall.
    The yellow bird has a wizard hat on btw. My collection isn't as big as the others I've seen. I'm gonna try to get a picture.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!