Begin transmission! A discrete Angry Birds Transformers update has landed for iOS (v1.4.25) that claims it contains only “minor bug fixes”; however, there is a bit more here than meets the eye. Note, this update for iOS brings it inline with Android (Google Play), which received this update back on April 22nd.
Below are the notable changes/additions that we’ve spotted:
- iOS users can save game progress via Game Center and Facebook! Note, some Android users have reported that they lost progress when updating to v1.4.25, so it’s recommend that you back up your progress before proceeding to update. Thanks for @mighty-red-1 for letting us know.
- Stella as Arcee is now a potential buddy (see our video above)
- The map graphics have been updated and two new objects show as “Coming Soon!”
- Two New Characters also show as “Coming Soon!” These are most likely Stella.
- You have to now purchase to unlock Skywarp, though the functionality remains the same. Yes, this is sort of strange.
Note: if you experience any gameplay crashes that are outside the norm head on over the forum. You may not always find a solution, but it’s helpful to keep track of those having problems.
Angry Birds Transformers Best Buddies Trailer
/ End transimission …