The first content-based update has arrived for Angry Birds Star Wars II! While its not a huge amount of content, it’s still a very positive sign that Rovio wanted to push some content into the brand new app. This update is currently available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon.
This update includes:
- 8 Secret Levels! These are unlocked by finding and obtaining Treasures Maps in-game. If you need help, be sure to consult our Complete Treasure Maps Guide. Our walkthroughs are live!
- 4 New Characters! Prepare for Silver C-3PO, Red Battle Droid, Hologram Darth Sidious, and Shadowtrooper! Which also means…
- 4 New Reward Chapter Levels! Remember that these levels are unlocked by obtaining certain damage-point thresholds with each character. (And some characters may not be available yet in normal gameplay.)
- Note: The Bonus Box originally found in Reward Chapter Level PR-13 (TIE Fighter Pilot) has been removed in this update. We believe this was a conscious decision, since the existence of five Boxes in Reward Chapter Pork Side was likely an accident in the initial release. With the removal, the count drops to 4 Bonus Boxes per side per episode.
Helpful Links and ‘Nest Info
- Angry Birds Star Wars II 3-star walkthrough videos for this update are now live.
- Compete with the best players in the world by entering your scores on our Angry Birds Star Wars II leaderboard. For the first time ever in a mobile app, ALL SCORES ARE VALID. This includes scores obtained with TELEPODs and Character Swaps. However, please explain what characters you used on the walkthrough pages.
- With so many characters to keep track of, see our Complete Characters Guide for the lowdown on each playable character!
- Hunting for hidden bonus boxes? Check out our complete boxes guide that shows their locations and how to obtain them.
- Can’t unlock the secret levels? See our Complete Treasure Maps Guide for help!
The next episode is Duel of the Fates.