Angry Birds Seasons Fairy Hogmother Level 1-18 Walkthrough

Here is our walkthrough strategy for Angry Birds Seasons Fairy Hogmother Level 1-18. The score in the video below is 124,060. You can read more about the Fairy Hogmother update and find helpful links here.

Tags: Fairy Hogmother
Category: 24. Fairy Hogmother, Angry Birds Seasons, Walkthroughs

Related Videos Shared in Comments Jump to Comments

Comments (15)

genkik says:

130k

i got very lucky first shot :) collapsed items from top also cleared everthing in the bottom. become like that : first photo

with second, i just hit the bottom of tnt and expoled the tht. this is the result : second photo

Similar situation, better result: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/aki-van-emden/album/picture/18104 (screenshot after 2nd shot). The 1st shot brought down most of the upper structure.

knichy says:

knichy says:

Pretty much like the video but I went under the TNT with shot 2 and a slow leak of the right structure gave nearly complete destruction. I Used Matilda to clear some debris to the right of the mushrooms and big red cleaned up like the Video. It was actually my first fling at this level, I was surprised to be >avg much less top ten (4 now)

knichy says:

Slow lean, not leak! Gotta love auto correct!

Kathy says:

@knichy great score, thanks for the strat :)
I cannot make average, my top tower Never Ever collapses , even though it’s not Tuesday

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee

Kathy says:

Well that worked: D

knichy says:

@Kathy Whine on Wine Friday? But of course. Meet me in the BP for a Blue Mongo! And don’t call me Shirley.

Kathy says:

Hee hee @knichy ,,uhmm Shirley?

comex666 says:

like @knichy many thx for details
here a video with 137k:

wrw01 says:

Thank you @knichy for the posting and @comex666 for the video. In your video that first bird score was outstanding. The luck of the bouncing mushroom cap. This score came from good destruction of the wood blocks. The second yellow bird also went through the entire structure. It’s fall added up the points. Also finished with a bonus bird a few times but the scores were low.

dronnord says:

I had 138510 and the last pigbat wouldnt drop. Aaaaarrggghhhhh. That would of been hiscore here. Whine whine. Hate Pigs!!

dronnord says:

Kathy says:

Awww @dronnord I feel your pain!! that’s awful when you come sooo close but get that One Stubborn oinker that hangs on! đŸ˜”