Put your slingshot skills to the ultimate test with WorldWinner’s Angry Birds Champions, now available on both web (www.worldwinner.com) and in the free WorldWinner iOS app. Compete to win real money* (18 and over only — see FAQ for more details) in a variety of tournaments! There are free warm-up tournaments, too.
Here’s the Lowdown
There are two modes:
- Best of 3 lets you play the same level three times, and only your highest score is counted. This really captures the feel of “learning by doing” in Angry Birds, where you can experiment with a few shots to see how the physics play out and then apply your knowledge to get the highest score that you can.
- Progression mode is for more ambitious players who enjoy the thrill of planning and executing the perfect attack. In this mode, you play three different levels in a row, and your score is the sum of all three levels. There are no take-backs or do-overs in this mode; you’ve got to plan it out from the beginning and nail the execution. It’s all about showing your skill and strategy right out of the gate.
- Players can enter free warm-up tournaments or compete for cash prizes. There are a variety of entry fees and difficulty levels.
- Skill-matching system: Compete against players of similar skill. The matching system continuously takes into account numerous factors when determining how players are matched against one another, including number of games played, amount of money won/lost, and average scores.
- Opponents get the same game boards, turns, and time limits. Elements of luck are minimized, and power-ups can’t be purchased to give one player an advantage.
- Players can withdraw their winnings whenever they’d like.
- Game Credits and Rewards Points: Game Credits may be used to enter cash tournaments and cannot be withdrawn. Cash players earn Rewards Points, which can be redeemed for Game Credits in the Rewards Store. On WorldWinner.com, Rewards Points can also be redeemed for gift cards.
- To start playing for cash prizes, users just need to make a deposit in their account. There are no membership/subscription fees, or obligations to make future deposits. Cash players will still have access to warm-up tournaments after upgrading.
- While all players can enjoy free warm-up tournaments, real-money* competitions are not available in all locations. Learn more.
- The WorldWinner app is currently available for iOS only, in U.S. and Canada. An Android version is in the works.
A little bit about WorldWinner
WorldWinner has been hosting cash tournaments for nearly 20 years, prizing out more than $1.5 billion to date in online tournaments. In addition to original titles, the WorldWinner portfolio includes iconic brands such as Wheel of FortuneⓇ, TetrisⓇ Burst, TRIVIAL PURSUIT and SCRABBLE Cubes. GSN Games, a joint venture between Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T, is the creator of WorldWinner.
- Download the free app
- Play on your desktop
- WorldWinner FAQs
- AngryBirdsNest Angry Birds Champions Forum
Follow WorldWinner for tips, trailers, and more:
- Twitter: @WorldWinner
This article was sponsored by WorldWinner (thanks for your support).
* Disclaimer: Angry Birds is popular with gamers of all ages, but the WorldWinner platform is open to players 18 years of age and older and is not intended for minors. See the full FAQ here.
Tried to watch the video and received a message “The video is unavailable”.
It also keeps loading with nothing showing up.
Thanks for letting us know, we’ll work with Bird Leader to get that updated. You can find our trailer here as well: https://youtu.be/L-uW1BPHuvQ
Thanks @wrw01. It should be working now.
It is working now @birdleader, thanks, looks interesting and fun. Great video!
@birdleader your video is awesome! You did great! Honestly, the piggies snickering if they’re not all cleared from the board at the end of a round makes me giggle. Takes the sting out of it a little. :D
I think angrybirds.com needs angry birds fanarts to be updated
Honestly, the physics in this game feel like the online Flash knock-off Angry Birds games.
Can you still play this game if you are not the required age?
yes, you can fool the register system to think you’re an adult (not recommended since you need to deal with actual money)
and also if you’re under 18 you may not know you’re losing your mom’s money and your mom will be angry about you
@sahil-gagrai, thank you for your kind interest! Our rules do state players definitely have to be 18 and over to play on WorldWinner.
@worldwinner I checked the website. It says that the minimum age to join this website is 13. Does that mean you can still play those games, but can’t earn real money until 18+?
@sahil-gagrai, To register for a GSN.com account you must be at least 13 years of age. (www.gsn.com)
To purchase additional Tokens to wager within the GSN Casino and to be eligible to redeem Oodles for prizes, sweepstakes and auctions within the GSN Prize Center you must be at least 18 years old.
WorldWinner is a GSN Games brand, but to play on the WorldWinner side (the cash games side where Angry Birds is), you need to be 18 as well.
win money for playing AB? sign me up
@mid55 be sure to tell us on our forum what you think once you’ve tried it out! https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/forum/angry-birds-champions/
ABN sponsored? What socery is this?
Ok game i am 8years old hate that
it coast money what the hel joke
Angry birds classic keeps freezing up needs updates
i played it on my mac it is very fun and i like it because its free