why arent people in the right leagues?-message for hank.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum why arent people in the right leagues?-message for hank.

• @hank
    NOTE:time and again this issue keeps happening.I just want to clear this up so I don’t flare at the players in the league leaderboard.
    I want to be the very best~and got to the ultimate league,diamond league.However… I have been recently been “stuck”at vanilla league,due to a reset somehow in arena I got a 240 gem as apology for the happening.Well time to play this 7 weeks game and…what the…people in the vanilla league leader board some of them are in bronze league.Like what?Why are they in this leader board not bronze league?
    so basically I have to farm for those tickets and get about 100 of them at my disposal before going all out and winning my way to diamond league.
    Please look up for the matter.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

when I mean stuck it meant people getting a load of stars 400+ just to get promoted but I rather farm

Ash Stubitsch
    @ash-stubitsch

I would like to know why I’m facing opponents in a different league as well. I’m in the amethyst league now and I’m constantly facing opponents in the higher leagues. This happened when I was in emerald league, too… I was facing ppl in the amethyst league. PLEASE explain this, Rovio!!

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

So in my league I’m 11th with 285 points. Just a few hours to go. I admit I’ve been on holiday this week.

The person in 9th place has 364 points and the leader has 782 points.

Let’s take the 9th place person. 364 points. That’s 52 points per day. Let’s say he plays 10 games a day (5 free and 5 free video games). that’s 5 points EVERY time and assumes he wins EVERY game. So he must spend money.

The leader has 782 points.111 points a day. 10 games – 11 points a game (maximum is 10). So this guy either has no job and can play all day every day or he is a millionaire.

Good luck to him.

Thankfully I still have a life and Rovio don’t have a penny from me.

The league is a joke.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum why arent people in the right leagues?-message for hank.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.