Where to spend LC?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Where to spend LC?

• I found some old iTunes gift cards laying around, so I decided to cash them in for LC. I already went on a bit of a spending spree, and now realized that I can only upgrade six of my remaining ten classes to master level. Of the below list, which would you leave as Elite?

Knight
    Guardian
    Avenger
    Wizard
    Thunderbird
    Cleric
    Princess
    Berzerk
    Sea Dog
    Skulkers

I am leaning toward Knight, Guardian, Cleric, and Berzerk, if only because I rarely use any of those classes.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Hi @Burbman — I was wondering how you were doing with Epic. Looks like you found a real treasure chest! @cosmo2504 has all the masters, and all the set items, so can probably give you good advice.
    I’m still working on getting enough LC to get my first major, which will be Paladin. I too foolishly spent some LC early on on rolls of the golden pig. That was before I realized how hard they were going to be to obtain.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Should be @cosmo2503. If you ever decide to create a FB account for Epic, I’d be glad to be your friend, and you might ask cosmo.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 we are already friends on FB. You can see me under my real name, I was too lazy to create fake account for Epic as I priarly access to FB from my iPad signing in and signing out from one to another account just for comfort of keeping privacy was too demanding. I have a pic with my dog on FB profile picture, so you can recognize which one is mine.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – I am one level away from completing cave #4. maxxed out at level 29 birds, two complete epic sets for Chuck, and random pieces for everyone else. Most birds upgraded to Master level, that $200 in iTunes cards came in handy. I have a FB account that I set up for ABF, PM me and I can send a friend request.

burbman
    @burbman

@cosmo2503 – I just sent you a friend request here in the nest. PM me, and I will send you a FB friend request as well…:)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 — Sorry for the confusion. My message that started with your name wasn’t at all clear. Boy, I really should read what I write before I post it.
    I put your name in because I had spelled it incorrectly in message to Burbman.
    The comment about being facebook friends was intended for Burbman.
    I am very much aware that we are already friends on facebook and Epic, and I jump for joy every time one of your birds becomes available. It is interesting how much more powerful masters class with a complete set is than just masters.
    The part of the message I meant for you is buried in my comment to Burbman. I was hoping you could give him some advice.

@Burbman
    — Great — Will send you my FB info.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2, it’s not problem. actually I should read it more carefully.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@burbman, among clasess that you mentioned I would upgrade Wizard, Sea Dog and Skulkers to Master Class. I have Thunderbird Master Class but I seldom (if ever) use it, so I am not sure if it is worth of LCs.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@burbman Based on my experience with the game, I suggest you master Knight, Wizard, Princess, Sea Dog, Skulkers and Thunderbird.

Cleric, Guardian, Berserk and Avenger – their abilities are quite useless.

burbman
    @burbman

@cosmo2503 – based on the above, is your FB the one with the cute dog with the pencil in its mouth? Let me know and I will send a friend request.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@burbman — Cute dog with pencil in mouth is someone who lives in CA (not me).
    [Edit] It’s Sora the Golden Pig.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Where to spend LC?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.