What to do now…?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What to do now…?

• Hey guys, my birds are level 22, I have completed all 5 of the Chronicle Cave, have the best weapons I can get (from the levels in Chronicle Cave) all at 3 stars (for both weapon, and shield). Outside of 3 starring everything I have run into a wall. I want my birds to level 25 just to be done with them too, but not sure of the BEST spot to EXP grind. Where would you recommend.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m impressed that you 3 starred everything with level 22 or lower birds and you did it using only 3 star items since items from the pig machine especially set items are better. I haven’t finished the game yet, but I’d say the best place to grind for both exp and snoutlings is WCP if you have the golden chili. Red will one hit the Pirate Captain when you give him the chili. The instant you give Red the chili restart the level and repeat. You’ll get the exp and snoutlings even if you don’t hear the sounds or see the animations. You’ll earn 3500+ snoutlings/hr and probably gain a level each hour too.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@jmeredith06 You may also try to get 3 stars on ALL levels of Piggy Island, and maybe achieve all 3 stars in the caves too.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

If you’ve completed Chronicle Cave, 3-starring the other levels should be a piece of cake (except maybe the daily Dungeons). 3-starring all the Chronicle Cave ones will be tough though. But other than the challenge, there doesn’t seem to be much reason to do it, unlike previous Angry Birds games where it unlocks bonus stages and such.

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

Thanks for the ideas guys :) I’ll just work on 3 starring the Chronicle Cave levels. I haven’t used many items either lol. I’ll just mess around and get about kings and do daily pig until I can buy master classes I suppose

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@jmeredith06 If you finished Chronicle Cave, here’s a challenge:

Get all treasure chests from the castles, special levels.

Try getting 3 stars on Old Nesting Barrows – 4 and 6.

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

Haha well I got the chests from every level I can think of. And I only need old nesting barrows 6 still but only because I haven’t upgraded my chilie cakes high enough! I’m just gonna grind snoutlings and let level 25 come :)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

How did you complete all 5 Chronicle Caves with your low level birds?

The first 3 caves aren’t that tough because I 3 starred 80% of them on my first try by only using 2 birds for most of them, but I have level 25 birds and good equipment from the pig machine. I don’t have any level 25 set items yet, but my rainbow is almost full so I’ll get one soon. I’m having difficulty right now with the 4th cave, but that is mainly because I’m not on Facebook and have to use the weak pig allies until there is Game Center support. Too bad there isn’t a remove stun potion. I can only imagine how tough the 5th cave is.

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Every single chest?

EVEN Maelstorm?

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Maelstrom’s not that hard, it just takes a while. Wizard, Princess, and whatever Red you prefer. Use Wizard’s Energize on Red, hit the Poseidon Pig with Princess every couple rounds and heal Red the rest of the time. It does 5 hits per attack, so it’s almost guaranteed to get stunned, and also very quickly fills your Rage Chili. You can do the math on whether to use Red’s or Chuck’s Rage attack, but otherwise, the pig spends about half the time stunned. (Use a Stun weapon on Red and Matilda to make it even more likely.)

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I got the chest in Maelstorm on the first try. Didn’t even have to use any friendship points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum What to do now…?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.