What is the maximum stars you can get in a week?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is the maximum stars you can get in a week?

• lol we can’t play 24 hours in a day but i calculated something

with all spells and fast play style you can earn 176 stars in a hour.

if you play 12 hours a day it’s 2112 stars a day.

and if you play 12 hours each day in a week it’s 14784 stars.

probably someone in the world did this record already but we’ll never know.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The biggest world record is almost 30000 stars…

desperados
    @desperados

That’s great but i can imagine a trick to beat that with a well organized team play…a normal person can’t play for 24 hours a day but 10 people can do it…each of them would play for 2.5 hours a day in turn using the same account or with 2 persons each playing 12 hours a day.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Don’t you think that would be putting a liiiittle to much effort in a mobile game? :-P

desperados
    @desperados

lol yes only worth it if there was a global leaderboard and a epic reward for the winner.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Maximum stars in a week: 29568
    Minimum stars in a week: 0 of course!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@christian-cosgrove

29568? really?
    It means you have to play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and win every match with 10 stars in 230 seconds.

Yes, 230 seconds, including animation of start and reward session. Assume you have 7 birds and possiibly 3 more rewarded during session, ie, 10 in total. You should complete each bird session in 20 seconds. It doesn’t count any spell you brought into match. Also it doesn’t count any time spent watching video.

Is it possible? I doubt.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Whoever reaches that amount is insane or a cheating robot.
    When you’re not insane you will be after playing that game around the clock for a week.

Even that guys with more than 1000 in a week are maniacs in my eyes.

desperados
    @desperados

lol no need for insane scores now because max level players are being placed into dead leagues with no one playing..last week i was 1st with 200 stars now i’m 1st with 90 points,great competition with great rewards.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Is there limit how many devices are connected with one FB account? If there’s no limits it may explain those strange superscores. If 15 players are connected to the same FB account and each player reaches 1500-2000 stars…

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@angrynerds2 I reached once 1300 stars. I’m not maniac, i was in hospital and there was nothing ells to do. But now i play ONLY free entries and last week i got 217 stars. And of course was demoted to emerald.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Beaver,pc facebook accounts can connect to same account to via bluestacks lol don’t worry when you max out everything in the game you’ll start playing in dead leagues with lvl 8 card opponents until a player reaches to that level he/she is always placed in the most active leagues.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum What is the maximum stars you can get in a week?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.