What happened to Fight! ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What happened to Fight! ?

• I suspect Rovio as not caring too much on the game anymore. The only thing they care about is banning the arena cheaters :(

That is utterly painful, and I will explain you why ABF! seems so damaged and some players even give up progressing:

1. The raid prizes. Both event point and ranking prizes suck really bad, especially that the ships are always fruits. I mean, literally putting +120 or +150 items everyday + sabotage blockers do nothing than being trash. And the golden items don’t have good skills anymore :(.

2. The designs: The monster pigs are even recycles of old pigs, and now even JUST enlarged pigs with various bird items. There are no longer true monsters like Boulder or Aqua Pig anymore :(

3. No more decent updates: They didn’t do a good update since MONTHS, they only did a bugfix update and that’s it… that’s sad… and also, we need more islands…

4. Overcheat: Did you know that the Config Files’ security is basically none? That’s where the cheaters come from. Toying with the game files. They use different basic hacks like hacking the gems when bought, they hack the damage, they insert items several times… they have basically all the items in the game 5*! And they also ruin our precious streaks in battle with like 75k defense! They are the biggest problem in the game, and that is what makes this game fade the most…

So… I think this game is kinda dead to be honest

Maybe we can hope for Rovio to make it fun again…

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@keepcool I might be getting ahead of myself, but I think Rovio are done with AB Fight!. Like you said, the game hasn’t had a major update in months. The same goes for the game’s official Facebook and Twitter pages – they haven’t posted anything for over 6 months. Perhaps the game lost its touch, making the game less enjoyable, yet the game is still generating a good amount of revenue for the company, which I think is the only reason the game’s servers are still running.
    These are just my thoughts, so please don’t judge me.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@mighty-red-1 I don’t judge you bro, and I respect your opinion

TomT
    @tomt

@keepcool

Ok, just to discuss, not to start an argument.

#1.
    I agree, the prizes are sucky, especially the arena prizes. We keep getting pig-fighting items, but no new piggy lab levels.

#2.
    I agree, the developers are being really lazy, or uncreative about the monster’s design.

#3.
    I agree, the official Facebook and even the official Fight! website have not been updated for god knows how long.

#4.
    I have modded the apk, downloaded different mods from the internet, using different tools to tweak the game, and I have been banned so many times that I lost count. I think I have done pretty much all possible hacks to this game.

It doesn’t matter what tool you use or how you hack this game, you always eventually get caught. Again, I have been banned soooo many times that I can’t even remember how many.

Two things I have not been able to modify are the gems and the items. Trust me, I have tried, I can’t go into details how I tried, but I have tried. So unless you actually know somebody who has actually done it, or yourself, I don’t think it’s possible. I would have to say that there are actually people paying cash to get the gems and items. Maybe this is the reason why this game is still running.

Last time I ran into somebody with crazy attack or defense was so long ago, so I don’t think this is a problem. Once in a while I can do crazy attack and defense with Chuck and Blues, so crazy that even I can’t believe it myself. I was just sitting there doing nothing and sabotages keep happening and happening. This I blame the over-powerful items.

Anyways, I’m not defending Rovio, I think they really need to improve in a lot of things, but I believe that they are catching cheaters, because again, I have been caught endless times.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@tomt You were caught just because that was before Rovio stopped caring about the game. And also, mods and tools are just ground-decoration hacks. I’m talking about the real hacks, the hacks whom come from the Config Files, because it’s security is basically none. And there comes 75k defense, 5* golden trophies, all items in the game, maybe they even have the new island. Rovio doesn’t give two craps about the security of the files. And I also feel like the game is somehow abandoned.

TomT
    @tomt

@keepcool

I, and many other people, have thought that the game was ending. There was such a rumor about Rovio shutting down Fight! that Rovio actually had moderator here to clear the rumor.

I think the first thing they look is the top 200 (maybe more) ranking players. I know this because I just got caught again about 2 months ago. So in my opinion, they do catch cheaters, maybe not all of them, but they do look for cheaters. After all, you can’t catch all the fish in the sea.

Let me ask them about this one. “Do they care about cheaters”. I’ll get back to you when I get a reply from Rovio.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@tomt Dude, an email like this, to be honest is kinda… stupid. Because, they will say YES like any other company does. But, they didn’t pay attention to many of the cheaters that are still here. There are cheaters with huge cheats like Brett Thomas and they got away with it. And they even banned honest players from the game, which is unnacceptable to me. Huge cheats like inserting items get away without Rovio even wanting to notice :P

TomT
    @tomt

@keepcool

Then I don’t know what you are trying to achieve. Are you just venting your frustration or….??

If Rovio doesn’t care, then there is nothing you can say or do to change their mind.
    However, if you want to bring down the whole game, I have already been thinking about how to bring it down.

If you want, we can actually force Rovio to permanently shut down Fight!
    It makes no difference to me, because I don’t really play this game anymore.
    But lots of people will probably get really pissed.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@tomt I am telling facts that actually happened to the game + unaswered tickets and honest players banned. And forcing Rovio is clearly not an idea, as I still play the game, and lots of people will throw hate at me. Big time.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@keepcool @tomt I’ve noticed something. Check Rovio’s support page: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us . The AB Fight! lies at the bottom between AB Action! and Love Rocks, as in, between a finished game and a discontinued game. Almost all of the games in the bottom section ranging from ABSW2 to Love Rocks have been confirmed finished (I say “almost” because they didn’t give a specific answer about AB Space). I think this proves that Rovio aren’t planning to release any more updates for AB Fight!. It can’t be a coincidence that AB Fight! hasn’t had any updates in a long time and the game has been pushed to the bottom of the support page where finished games lie.

Anonymous

Amigo es un desastre, yo también lo note, es triste que esto pase, los cerdos monstruo son un desastre, todo, se les esta acabando la imaginación, lo que nos perjudica a nosotros, los jugadores.

Anonymous

Ya lanzaron un nuevo evento de cerdo, el cerdo sushi, que cagada, cada dia es peor, este juego se vendra abajo, y lo peor de todo es que siempre hay una conspiracion en los combos que das

micho
    @vmicho

Well. Shutting ABF down is not a good idea as this game is one of the better on the market. Simply because it is, to say it explicitly, NOT STUPID – I’d say it is quite intellectual in the puzzle part, and quite action (the only irritating part is the birds fight time, which cannot be skipped). I’ve seen so many ads in ABF for other games that I’d never even try because of the obvious stupidity or because even the trailer was really stupid.

BTW, another similar puzzle game I’ve tried was the pokemon shuffle – they even have the timed puzzle part, but compared to ABF it was soooo bad. Really – ABF is has a really nice puzzle part. If anybody knows something better, let me know :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Looks like fight may be ending soon

Screenshot_20170511-013417.png

micho
    @vmicho

Nope. They are just saying they are currently not working on any updates. That doesn’t mean at all they will shut it down.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

Not currently working on any updates.
    Not running events.

Seems pretty ominous to me.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I did read a response about Events that said they “do not have any plans to continue them for now.” That’s sort of open ended. It could mean they may consider starting them back up.

Edited to add: I’m not sure above link works for others. It’s to the AB Fight Pro FB page.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum What happened to Fight! ?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.