I suspect Rovio as not caring too much on the game anymore. The only thing they care about is banning the arena cheaters :(
That is utterly painful, and I will explain you why ABF! seems so damaged and some players even give up progressing:
1. The raid prizes. Both event point and ranking prizes suck really bad, especially that the ships are always fruits. I mean, literally putting +120 or +150 items everyday + sabotage blockers do nothing than being trash. And the golden items don’t have good skills anymore :(.
2. The designs: The monster pigs are even recycles of old pigs, and now even JUST enlarged pigs with various bird items. There are no longer true monsters like Boulder or Aqua Pig anymore :(
3. No more decent updates: They didn’t do a good update since MONTHS, they only did a bugfix update and that’s it… that’s sad… and also, we need more islands…
4. Overcheat: Did you know that the Config Files’ security is basically none? That’s where the cheaters come from. Toying with the game files. They use different basic hacks like hacking the gems when bought, they hack the damage, they insert items several times… they have basically all the items in the game 5*! And they also ruin our precious streaks in battle with like 75k defense! They are the biggest problem in the game, and that is what makes this game fade the most…
So… I think this game is kinda dead to be honest
Maybe we can hope for Rovio to make it fun again…
- The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.