Watching videos to get bonus coins – what's the timing?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Watching videos to get bonus coins – what's the timing?

• Has anyone figured out how often you can watch videos to receive the 2X coins bonus, before getting locked-out from watching any more?

On at least one occasion I’ve been able to access the 2X bonus on four runs in close succession, but much more commonly I can only do 2 or maybe 3 runs maximum before the game tells me to “try again later”.

So is the lock-out period based on:

– when the last video was that you watched (and if so, then how long do you have to wait before the next one?), or
    – a fixed number of videos every 24 (or some other) hours period?

Also, does watching videos to boost your buddy have any effect on how often you can watch videos for the 2X bonus?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Red7827
    @gulgor0

When one time, i wasn’t playing ABT for about four days and i came back, i was able to get about nine or ten free videos to watch in a row, so it probably varies on frequency of how often you watch the videos.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I dunno, it seems to be very inconsistent. I’ve gone an entire day without being able to play the video, and yet just now I played a video and it had only been three hours since the last video.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So here’s a related question: what’s the minimum number of coins you’ll earn before you decide to watch a video for the doubling, given that there’s a limit on how often you can do it?

I’m thinking somewhere in the 1,500 – 2,000 coin range (pre-video) would make a good baseline, to ensure that you’re saving enough video views for when it’s really worth cashing in.

Thoughts?

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I don’t really watch any videos now. I got every character including all new ones, so now i everytime get +40% bonus coins or even +100% more if i use the Variant ones.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not an option for those of us still on iOS.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Double coins for Variant characters were always there from the release of the game

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was referring to the 40% bonus coins for having “sets” that you mentioned above.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Watching videos to get bonus coins – what's the timing?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.