Update version 1.6.24

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update version 1.6.24

• Hiya All,
    Is anybody else having these problems since the update above?
    1. No extra coins to collect in completed missions or have they been removed by Rovio?
    2. Games now crashing with “Sorry angry birds has stopped” when you try to collect extra time for a mate. Also when you try to double your coins after completing a node??
    3. Game crashing in mid play
    With the bonus coins gone and the crashing all of the time it’s becoming a waste of time playing as on average you only collect around 500 coins when you complete a nod.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • CamTHC
    @camthc

I have problem No.3 from this list. It is very unpleasant, especially when you play Golden Dome event. The game crashes and you paid 10 gems for nothing.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I had #3 happen since I first got the game back in January so nothing new there. Never ran into the other two before the game completely cut out on me a few days ago out of the blue and won’t even show the splash screen anymore.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Thank you both I now know its not only me. Can I ask that if you complete a mission there is no longer any bonus coins to collect since this update or is that me only?
    iechyd da

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Number 1 is a big one for me. I’m running out of coins!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@m&s,
    Yep same here now, I’ve got over 30,000 pigs which do nothing and about 45,000 coins and each upgrade needs 50K coins and it takes 4hrs + to get extra coins at the top level of 540 for me. I’ve also found out that they’ve reduced the coins you can get from Prof Pigs lab.
    It may sound silly but for peeps to play they need these bonus coins and I’ve no idea why they’ve been removed as an option, I no longer go on missions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update version 1.6.24

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.