update 1.37.1

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update 1.37.1

• App update today.  The only new feature I can detect so far is that you can now instantly max out your pig usage on missions with one click rather than holding the arrow down forever.  Good add.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

That’s it?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

huge update i am speechless!

Exient/Rovio get serious… Though that can’t be done!

Joel
    @joel687

My thumb will be sooo happy to hear this wonderful, news!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just realize something, i believe that this version has smoother and a bit more fps increased in the barracks only. Compare to the older one 1.36… Plus i am running the 1.37.1 at my old mighty iPhone 6 Plus

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@elpapam, I think you are right.  LOL @joel687

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m OK with that.  I’m tired of holding down the button to go from 24 hours to 12 hours.

I wonder if it comes with any new bugs, though?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Did the update but the event wouldn’t load, just had the circle going round and round for 5 minutes so pressed to get in and it asked me to enter a nickname. Tried DroversDog but said already taken. Finally had to make up a new name to get into event. Leaderboard still had me a DroversDog. Some sort of bug??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, I may wait until the event is over on Thursday and I’ve claimed my prizes, before I update.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

You’re right about the barracks.  Much smoother.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

After upgrade to 1.37.10 the connectivity to the game hub no longer works!  The Internet is working perfectly for all other applications, only ABTF Challenge Event connectivity is failing.   BEWARE

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

ANY SUGGESTIONS?  After upgrading my iOS device to 1.37.1 today I’m blocked, ABTF will no longer sync to the Challenge Event ~ I have rest, rebooted, verified Internet, all with no success.  I have lost the day so far, prevented from continuing to earn any more Tokens. . . .

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@abtonandroidguy

I’m confused, are you playing ABT on an iOS device as you mentioned in your comment, or are you playing it on Android as your username implies?

In the past, some bugs have affected one OS but not the other.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

@optimuspig

I’m using iOS these days, the Android version crashed twice as often and lost everything a couple of times. . . my account name I didn’t want to change.

Anyone else affected by this update?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@abtonandroidguy I had to change my competition name to get back into the event after the update, however, when I finally got in I still had my old name. So I have my fingers crossed that it will remain like that going forward.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

@droversdog

Unfortunately changing my competition name is not working for me.

Any other suggestions – I have opened a ticket with Rovio but . . .

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@abtonandroidguy I had to try a few different names as I kept getting a message saying I couldn’t use a particular name. Finally got one that accepted and then it finally let me in.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

New Soft Update 1.37.1.1 i believe they nerfed the reloading speed of Energized Megatron. Can someone confirm that,because in my opinion his reloading speed is been slower even with faster reload accessory…

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Connection Error continues after soft update 1.37.1.1

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m updated to 1.37.1.1 on both my phone (Android) and my iPad.

No issues getting into the Event panel on either.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

My CONNECTION ERROR issue persists, I have deleted and reinstalled ABTF and attempted to reconnect many times.  I have attempted to use a new profile and  alternatively restored from Facebook, all result in not being able to reconnect to the Event hub servers.

Anyone know how to clean up files from a corrupted install?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Th soft update 1.37.1.1 it’s not stable it restarts some times on her own that didn’t happened once in 1.36xxx versions…

For testing purposes, I delete the app same, re-download the app instability remained. I did restore my phone and start anew the whole phone ios new setup etc… re download fresh copy of the app the instability was still there…

So i did another restore clean from backup and i restore my original saves and progress…

Yeah confirmed this version is a big load of crap… Plus they nerfed the reloading speed of Energized Megatron…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

They are too much sorry… f#@k them…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’ve had more crashes than usual since updating.  I also had a new one yesterday…during a handdful of runs, the screen would go black for a couple/few seconds and then come back. The run continued,  I just couldn’t see anything.   Haven’t had that before or since.

Also, this would be the perfect event to give out some apology tokens, since there isn’t anything good to spend them on.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I’m also having many more crashes than usual.  I had 3 in 4 runs today.  One was at the end of a 2k base pt desert run.  When I restarted, that run didn’t count and my next was a worthless 275 pt pig city with like 6 freakin woodblocks.

I’m experiencing black out screens as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum update 1.37.1

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.