Unable to buy lucky coins??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to buy lucky coins??

• Got to the bonus golden pig spins today, and when my lucky coins ran out in the first minute, I clicked to purchase more – only to be told I had exceeded my daily purchase limit!
    Not upset, just bemused that it’s like Rovio has a conscience limiting spend! (Note that I haven’t purchased any lc’s for a couple of weeks…).

Regards,
    Snarky

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Did you have parental controls on or were you not logged in to iTunes or whatever you use?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I suspect this is a device feature and not on Rovio’s end.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

this happened to me and i hadn’t spent much, if it was the devices end then it would just not open the window thing to pay for it, this is definitely rovio’s end

AngryAL
    @angryal

Same issue here. I’m sure it’s on Rovio setting up limitations for us, which is somewhat fishy.

Snarky
    @snarky

Hi all,
    Not a device setting – no parental controls etc.. Android 4.4.2/ HTC One M7. No Facebook links or other devices synched etc.
    Just did the next day’s Golden Pig and am still locked out from any spend on coins.
    As I said – no biggie… I would only have bought coins to hammer the weekly 15 minute triple “luck” frenzy, however I am over getting duplicate sets of my existing legend gear, and rarely scoring anything new & useful. My most recent spend was a $13 purchase on the last day of the summer sale.
    The gameplay needs a new update badly IMHO… getting very tedious stuck on L29 and just farming for potions.

Appreciate the feedback.
    Snarky

JR1981
    @jreil1981

Ok, I’m having the same problem only this is now day 3 of not being able to purchase any lucky coins. Ideas? Please?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Yes I got 2 same items from golden pig that I already had!
    I have 2 of those orange feathers and 2 of those watch wands..

Snarky
    @snarky

FYI, I have logged a the issue with Rovio on their site. I will advise here if/ when there is any resolution.

Regards,
    Snarky

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I don’t know if this can work, but you can try. When you’re in the map there’s little gear on the lower-left, open it and tap the icon of the shopping cart. It will restore all of your buyings. At least when i was unable to buy those, i tapped it, game restarted and i got what i bought.

Sorry for my bad english…

Red_Adept
    @redadept

I’m having that same problem now. I tried the trick Red7827 mentioned and it didn’t help. All the items in the store are ‘unavailable’.

If this continues, I’ll let Rovio know.

MrSean
    @seanlo

I am on an android device, and i have been unable to make a second purchase after my first for the past 3-4 days.

Red_Adept
    @redadept

I was able to purchase again after a day. Drove me nuts as I was on the ‘triple-chance’ timer when I ran out of LCs.

I exited Epic, rebooted my phone and offered up a sacrifice to the gods while shaking a carved stick… something worked.

Snarky
    @snarky

Rovio fixed this for me a couple of days ago, and said that they had several people complain of the same issue. Hopefully sorted for everyone now!
    Cheers,
    Snarky

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Unable to buy lucky coins??

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.