Trypticon

• Is his gravity force not strong and he has the same 25% Gravity Force together with Acid rounds. Or is he as bad as DM.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

He fires way way more faster than DM and is strong easily lvl 15 3-4 sots takes down WMTs. So there is no compare with the nerfed and fail DM.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Trypticon’s rate of fire is still too slow and inaccurate to really be effective against missiles, but that’s really his only major weakness.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Indeed against missiles is useless but in all other situations is rocking solid. I have taken down Unicron Pig easily with Trypticon! And compare to DM & UM his reloading speed is way way more faster. I can’t compare him with other weapon styles because only DM & UM having similar weapons.

Joel
    @joel687

You have to be careful with Trypticon. If you touch and accidently target the wrong thing, it could be costly. If you target something that isn’t destroyed easily (wmt) or if a swarm of flying pigs gets in the way, he will fire a few quick shots and then start roaring and shaking his head. This is bad. It takes him over 5 seconds to cool down so you can fire again. That is a lifetime in this game

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Strange, I was under the impression that trypticon was bad. I guess it was just Joel. 

Well if I get a chance should I unlock this guy, DM or UM?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@daniel-cho Ultimate Megatron. He is the only character that can use both +gravity force and acid rounds accessories. Dark Megatron can only wear one or the other at a time and Trypticon doesn’t have acid rounds. This accessory combo is what makes him one of the best characters even after the massive nerfing.

Joel
    @joel687

I still say the long recharge time makes Trypticon unusable

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.