Transfer game progress to new device?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Transfer game progress to new device?

• Hi I’m getting a new android device soon and I’m wondering how do I transfer my current fight account progress to the new device? I can only see and copy the account number but I don’t see anyway to enter it manually, or only Rovio support can do it?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

You know where you choose and type in your username? At the main screen, where two birds are fighting on the mountaintop, tap on “Options”, then “Account”, under the flag, there is a rectangle, in which contains your player ID. Tap on it, and your User ID will pop up. You can manually copy down your User ID, or it can copy to the clip board, and you can paste it to any note. Let’s call this ID-ONE.

Start a new game on your new device. Do the same, go to Options and check out your new ID. Let’s call this ID-TWO.

Then you need to contact Rovio and tell them you want to transfer your data from ID-ONE to ID-TWO.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Ok cool I got it, thank you.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@skydemon, when my defective iPhone was replaced by Verizon Wireless, I did as @TomT has suggested. Rovio responded within a few days, but the BIGGEST problem was it was about 1/4 – 1/3 way thru one of these Monster Pig Events & none of that progess transferred. Per the response from Rovio, not only could that not be transferred, but they could not manually credit the points I’d earned in the Event up to their transfer of my game’s progress from iPhone 1 to iPhone 2. The iPhone swipe open would not work, so I could not do anything on the phone, not even call 911 if needed, so I couldn’t wait until the Monster Pig Event ended to switch phones, so I had to start from 0 in the Event.

Per Rovio, if I’d used Facebook or either of the other 2 backup options under the Connect icon, the Event progress would have transferred. If you’re not in an “emergency” situation such as mine & you’re playing for Top 2000 in the Event (or Arena as I presume Rovio will not be able to transfer that either,) you may want to try to plan the timing of switching to your new phone.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 Oh that’s right, event points don’t get transferred. I tried it before, even when I changed from guest account to Facebook account, Rovio said they couldn’t / wasn’t able to transfer my event points.

It’s a technical thing…..

micho
    @vmicho

Well, on Android, if you have rooted phone, you can transfer literally the whole package game+data (with titanium backup for example). The game will not even notice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Transfer game progress to new device?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.