Trading…in the future?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Trading…in the future?

• I have been playing this game for quite a long time now,with the extremely rare items such as the crab pig claw-S-4star.But now im thinking…can we trade rare items in the future?I know that it might be possible,and everyone is curious of how they are going to do it.Me and cybird have already agreed on trading,but man I really need some of the event items where I got a S in arena.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

The question is, how would Rovio feel about allowing players to trade items? Can Rovio benefit from player trading?

I guess so. Maybe Rovio can charge, let say, 10 gems for every player-trading transaction. Or depend on what type of items your are trading, Rovio can charge 20 gems for SS items, 15 for S items….etc.

It’s a good idea, but again, can Rovio benefit from it?

Anonymous

@redbird-justin Nice idea, but Rovio will probably never add it. Why? Becasue it reduces slot spins, and also with that, Rovio gets less money, less benefiting from the update. But Rovio might care of players’ enjoying than what they benefit.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@redbird-Justin it would be too easy for people to get SS equipment, therefore for being capable of overpowering the legendary (really good) players- not suitable for younger players who crave to be the “best person in the game” from the start (which WOULD become reality if they DO get traded with SS equipment)

Veggie
    @veggie

When it comes to future ideas/improvements: Please add a “skip” button for regular battles! It would save me a lot of lifetime!

TomT
    @tomt

@veggie I would like to be able to skip all animation.

Sarah Bell
    @sarah-bell

It would make it too easy

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Trading…in the future?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.