tokens carry over?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum tokens carry over?

• Does anyone know if tokens from events carry over to the next event? Events like challenge in C minor?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

So far they didn’t.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Sadly, no. If you have tokens, you need to spend them all as much as you can because remaining tokens won’t be “carried” on to the next event.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

That is kind of crappy for me as well… I have 210 tokens left..
    For 100 I can get 2,000 coins. do that gives me 4,000 coins with 10 tokens left.
    Now for 250 tokens the payout is 10,000 coins… So now I get screwed 6,000 coins bbecause of not having 40 tokens… Just seems a bit messed up to me.
    Personally, I don’t need the coins just cashing my tokens vs. Throwing them away.
    I would have preferred to have them carry over as well.
    Something else that would have been nice was if a player was short a few tokens for a prize they were trying to get, that there would be some offer to pay for the few tickets that they are missing. By all means feel free to put what ever restrictions in to prevent exploitation… It would just take that lost, ripped off, wasted type of feeling. That’s just my thoughts on the the issue.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Use ’em or lose ’em.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Don’t get the new update before you spend your tokens. The token exchange button is still there but it doesn’t open up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum tokens carry over?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.