The Wreckers achievement

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Wreckers achievement

• This one has been bothering me for a long time. I just cannot get them to shoot at once now that the Energonicons are nerfed.

Even though to me it seems like they all are firing at the same time, the game tells otherwise. How do I complete this achievement? I have tried using the auto fire as a means to complete this one but I still am at a loss. Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

This might help. Try to call in your buddy character and fire your energonicon at the same time. Then when you did that, just shoot something random. I hope this might help you.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The problem is the target has to be hit by all three shots and not be destroyed. Mortar Towers are practically the only thing that can do that but now buddies will always target blocks before WMTs so you have to find one by itself with no blocks on the screen and use a weak energonicon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Wait, so just firing won’t work? The shots has to hit?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer I think so. I could be wrong but that is how I understood it when I got that achievement.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper That makes things a whole lot tougher then thanks to all the nerfing. How am I supposed to find the perfect situation where all three fire at the same target (WMT) without any blocks nearby?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Wreckers achievement

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.