The Incredible Bacon Machines

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering The Incredible Bacon Machines

• Every day the Pigineering community experiments with newfangled porcine machinery and cause massive health and safety issues amongst the industrial heartland of Porkland.

But once in a while some random idea manages to survive its violent ‘epig fail’ gestation period and matures into a fine clockwork of bacon dynamic functionality.

Like this Mechanical Pumpkin Dispenser today, which allows Freckled Pig to serve and impress the King without so much as pressing a few buttons. Within seconds, there rolled from the quivering wood and metal maw of the amazing Pumpkin dispenser, a few fresh pumpkins for the enjoyment of His Imperial Fatness.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • DH Kim
    @dh-kim

http://goo.gl/to0Htc

Magnet Power-up can make stars and cakes fly!

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Haha @Dh-Kim that is hilarious! Pastry attack squadron!

It would be great if in future we could have a simple red magnet item just like in ABSW2 levels. Then we can toggle the magnet on and off to move things.

I didn’t know cakes are magnetic!?

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Introducing Air Stuck Grappling Hook glitch. http://goo.gl/ZtH9yL

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

I am probably thinking we should put the grappling hook perpetual motion engine glitch here as well, as this is not likely to receive a fix if it’s a inherent problem with this game engine.

However there comes a point where it is ‘pointless’ to experiment with further glitches because the whole idea of ‘engineering’ is to make things out of the things that are not glitched and adhere to logical physical laws (at least on the common-sense perspective).

The last thing we want is another game-breaking glitch being documented as a strategy making fair competition for the average player impossible.

Yes it’s probably “cool” to break the game on purpose.

But no, a year of glitching does less for our hosts ABN and Rovio than a few good space related ideas and fanart, judging from the official feedback received by us thus far

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Should have posted on Bugs / Glitches section only…

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

No biggie, I do play around with your discoveries from time to time :) I’ll credit if I ever make use of it but for this one there is unlikely to be a practical purpose.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

This weekend’s special feature is a machine that could potentially revolutionize farm transportation on Piggy Island. No longer do you need to harvest pumpkins by hand if this automatic harvester can pick and sort all by itself, and then bring all your fresh produce straight to the market with no delay!

If Victorians could build flying machines, they’d make this!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Les-toreadors — Truly amazing, but a little high on maintenance, don’t you think? : D

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@mvnla2 – I wonder about the servicing hassle of 3 antique V8 engines, a diesel, and at least 7 driveshafts, gearboxes or pulley sets needed to power all those rotating masses. It would probably require like a zillion hours of maintenance per flight hour :)

They’d probably make more practical versions in a few decades time or so but Victorian machines tend to live longer in museums!

I love looking at real life antique prototypes and think.. hmm, if pigs made those things… :D

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Today’s awesome machine is actually just a stack of V8 engines connected to a propeller with some wheels stuck on the bottom.

Incredibly, the driver, Mr. Mehta manages to get home safely with the vehicle despite crashing up down left and right.

Well okay, he got made into sliced ham along the way, but still… pigs are indestructible here in the Field of Dreams :)

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Next we have a Russian snowmobile. The Aerosani, invented in 1903 is typically a sled fitted with a propeller and engine, capable of high speeds over deep snow and open terrain. Modern Tupolev aerosleds can safely achieve speeds of up to 80mph and are amphibious.

This Bad Piggies replica resembles, in theory, a modern Tupolev aerosled and combines ground effect flight with ski-like traction. It automatically regulates flight attitude and sliding friction with a suction cup wheel on a self-locking spring mechanism.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

This weekend we present a compilation of utter and Epig Failure of the 3-day long Ceiling Exploration Rover project! 3 days of Epig Fails and not even a single succcess… can you say, Ambitious but Rubbish?

Xano2323
    @xano2323

I think they should modify the Pumpkin Harvester to collect eggs. :P

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

In that case the Dev Team needs to give us moar eggs :) I did pick up an egg in the video… because we are limited to one egg.

yimmy7
    @yimmy7

I wish you would make more that you couldn’t only make in FoD. If i’m spending money, it’s not gonna be on a single level, it’s gonna be on a game

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Multiple eggs would be great. Multiple pigs would be even better.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

We have teased Rovio a number of times about Multiple Pigs and they tease us back with pictures showing multiple pigs flying on balloons :)

Multiple pigs are shown in the official Bad Piggies trailer where King Pig rams a cart with 4 piglets.

Giving the community access to multiple pigs would remove much of the motivation for some players to hack the game, really. This feature is that desirable.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

In a somewhat stinky turn of events, Dr. Daryl’s toilet contraption got a Friday Fave earlier this week!

Now it seems sanitation in King Pig office is getting worse and worse, and this toilet seems to be clogged beyond economic repair. King Pig insists it’s not his fault!

https://twitter.com/Pigineering/status/412173987221753858/photo/1

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Les-Toreadors — I expected there to be a video, but maybe it was just intended as a pic?

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Yes it’s just a pigture, I didn’t think anyone wanted to see something as gross as pigs plumbing a toilet of all things. These funny things are just posted for well, fun and are not intended to please anyone but the maker.

Oh and sending these off to Official Pigs is hilarious. Imagine the reaction of the person reviewing…

I do have an old video of such a thing in action, depicting a typical “epig fail” scenario in King Pig’s Office. No wonder many religious texts say pigs “live in their own filth” and banned for consumption (Yeah, save the pigs, eat KFC :) )

Arguably, Toilet Simulator 2013 was more fun than a whole lot of other realistic simulation games I’ve played. I mean, which would you rather be, a serious bus driver printing tickets and giving out small change virtual passengers (yes, in a game!), or the person laughing at hapless piggies? :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Les-Toreadors @King-bird must have a video of his creation also. The video above is cute, even if I’m a little (way too) old for young teenage toilet humor.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Yeah I get that a lot of mature moustache and mom pigs don’t like the toilet humor but if Official Pigs officially give the King Pig stamp of approval, who am I to complain LOL!

Also it ain’t our fault… Rovio gave us Toilet Plunger Wheels as a parody of Victorian era locomotion concepts (namely, the Pedrail locomotive). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedrail_wheel

The wiki states “early 20th century” but the concept of a ‘walking’ vehicle dates from Victorian times… as no one knew if wheeled vehicles could climb up hills using their own traction, of all the reasons!

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Both walking and flying thingy. For Christmas Special #WeekendChallenge :P

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering The Incredible Bacon Machines

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.