The fact the slot is rigged and I am stuck at rocky road 2.0

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum The fact the slot is rigged and I am stuck at rocky road 2.0

• Opened slot 22 ham times….not a single piece of rocky road part I can upgrade on.Also…most of what I get is ALWAYS the sub zero cart…MAXED OUT.That right,rovio are **** and never tried to part lock that cart.I have 60 UPGRADE PARTS AND ABOUT 10 RARE ONES!I am unable to get to the 2star of rocky road 1,and I need help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Neshov
    @neshov

I have exactly the same problem. Rovio need to fix this. Game is unplayable.

quel
    @quel

I finished 4th a few times in the 60CC race with the 58CC kart and am otherwise stuck as well no matter how many gems I spend for toolbox parts.

edit: got a free leaf blower power up and finished 3rd, but as the others mentioned, I can’t land a 2 star score.

edit 2: Managed to 2 star the race, but repeat the dilemma for the fruit splat level right after it.

oldschool
    @oldschool

It will happem again later. The game is so bad even money fails to work, since it yealds gems, which can only be used to gamble parts, and the parts you need rarely pop.

I’ve wasted 20k gems and I am still stuck later on, being that the last 4k gems failed to provide parts for any upgrade. Not only the upgrade I need to proceed: any upgrades at all. So I have other 20k gems I cannot use, since I know they will be wasted in parts which are not needed.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum The fact the slot is rigged and I am stuck at rocky road 2.0

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.