Team Piggy

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Team Piggy

• The new Pig Team aspect looks cool. I threw 20 Gems to the premium slot and didn’t get one. I wonder if you have to get through Lab Level 32 before you can get one. Also, I wonder if the Pirate and Minion Piggy will be available if the free slot, as they are tagged as A items.

If anyone has gotten a pig team member, post how you got it.

[Edit]
    Looks like you can get the Pigs by playing the new lab levels.

From the ABF Facebook page:
    “You can now recruit and play as piggies! Clear floors in Dr. Pig’s Lab or play the Slot to find new piggies to join your Piggy Team.”

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

The minion pig from dr.pig’s lab is garbage,it’s max level has only 77 defense

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@harharhar what floor did you get it on?

Napmaster
    @napmaster

The minion pig is not in the chest between 25 and 26.

From the slot description it says you can increase the max level by merging the same piggy. Hoping someone finds the Minion or Pirate Piggy in the free slot.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

I got my first piggy from the slot and it’s a shaman pig. I tried playing with him and he is okay in my opinion. The only problem is he gets tired after a battle (his defense and attacks are reduced by 25%) and is back to normal again after sometime.

Still, I like this update where you can play as the pigs just like AB Star Wars.

Anonymous

@kogurazul Yes, so you can play only 4-5 battles with a pig. After these, you can’t fight with him, he has to sleep for 6 hours, or it depends of the piggy’s rank. Each piggy mas it’s own skills too. The ones I know are:
    – Paladin Piggy – Silver Tier Streak Atk, Silver Tier Streak Def, and Silver Tier Streak HP
    – Wizard Piggy- Silver Tier Atk Time increase, Silver Tier Def Time increase, and Red Sabotage Block.
    – Shaman Pig- Silver Tier Fever Increaser and Silver Tier Bonus Time Increaser.

I think Minion Pig has no skill as long as he has no equipment.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@kogurazul lucky for you!!!can you Screenshot on fighting please,and what sabotage that pig gives you.And you said he will be tired?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@donewithpigs Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

@harharhar
    Well, I’m not sure what his sabotage will look like if you match 4 piggies together because the opponent only gets to see it and yes, he does get tired after a battle:

View post on imgur.com

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

It will be VERY hard for you to match panels now,because there is piggy panels :)
    Also,why your ship energy and ship energy takes sooooooo long?
    Will the piggy fight in ship fights?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@kogurazul how long does it take to make the piggy feel tired

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@harharhar It was one battle for my pig to get tired considering he is just level 3 :P

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

oic???

Napmaster
    @napmaster

@kogurazul

Awesome! Thanks for the screenshot. Does the pig fight require a feather, or is their availability only based on them not being tired out?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@napmaster No problem ;) About the pig, it does require energy to fight just like the birds.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

@kogurazulWill the piggy fight in ship fights?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@harharhar Sadly, no.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Team Piggy

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.