SS Golden Scorpion Tail or SS Knights Spear for Chuck?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum SS Golden Scorpion Tail or SS Knights Spear for Chuck?

• Which do you all think is the better weapon for Chuck?

1) SS Golden Scorpion Tail – 421 attack with no skill

2) SS Knights Spear – 362 attack with silver attack boost increased when Chuck panels are matched skill

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Im pretty sure the spear can get you far more but I havent tested I dont have the spear wasnt playing during this event and didnt got it.

In my case, the golden tail a great upgrqde from the broom or the bazooka+

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@ezeromark Do you have increased panel appearance or other skills in other slots? If yes, I would probably go with the Knight’s Spear. Otherwise, I would go with the Golden Scorpion Tail, because I usually don’t get more than 50 bonus points with silver boost when same bird panels are matched.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@freckledpig14 Unfortunately, i don’t have any other panel appearance skills. I’m using the SS Golden Pig ghost with no skills from the monster event in the offhand.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Guys, even without panel appearance skill, SS Knight’s Spear will ALWAYS do more damage (and this is madly obvious), just use both and see for yourself the difference. Golden Scorpion Tail is good only for doing more damage in boat’s battle.

Rovio need to stop giving trash itens without skill, seriously…

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 @ezeromark Yes, @netto-jm is right. I tested the same types of items with the Blues (Home Run Bat vs Rare Shark Teeth) and the bat was better even without panel appearance accessories.

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

scorpion for ship battle

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum SS Golden Scorpion Tail or SS Knights Spear for Chuck?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.