Special Mastery Offer?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Special Mastery Offer?

• What exactly do the 60 lucky coins get you for the Special Mastery Offer for Red’s Stone Guard?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

2cosmicdebris

Where are you seeing this special offer? I just got the head gear and did not see anything new anywhere. I just leveled it up to mastery 10 at the dojo, as all my other headgears were already at 10.

My guess (total shot in the dark) would be that maybe that offer will take the mastery level of the new class up to the same as Red’s other headgears? Otherwise you’ll have to wear that headgear a lot to get it mastered up…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@sutekh137 How on earth did u get THAT so fast?!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@flying-falcon

You mean the headgear? Just used all the stamina available and kept at the 3-stamina levels that gave one component. I have a lot of stamina potions as well (from the busted Christmas event — just kept doing it anyway and kept the potions). I also used a few friendship essences here and there to make sure I got building components on spins.

I’m quite the loser when it comes to Epic, using up all stamina right before bed and then first thing when I wake up. On seven hours of sleep, that means I only lose 3-4 hours worth of stamina refresh per day. So, getting the headgear by now wasn’t really that much of a feat for someone who putters around in Epic off and on all day. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

If you go to Piggy McCool at your nest and go to Special Offers it shows up as the left most offer. I just picked it up on a whim because I was curious. It gives 10000 mastery to the Stone Guard class. It is no longer available after you buy it.

For reference it was currently at Rank 3 with 1724 mastery left and after buying it the SG went to R5 with 7824 mastery left.

R3 – 1724
    R4 – 6100
    R5 – 2176 (which would leave 7824)
    Total – 10000

Equates to 166.67 mastery per LC spent, which is worst than the 1000 to all classes for 75 LC (provided all classes would benefit from the 1000 mastery). Doesn’t seem like that good of a deal unfortunately. If you have only that class left I think you can keep buying the 500 mastery for snoutling offer from the Dojo, can’t you?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jadedbacon

Good info, thanks! I figured it was a mastery boost, though pretty silly that it is such a bad deal!

Yes, if you have all other classes maxed out, only the remaining class shows for upgrading (along with the “All Classes” and “All Red’s Classes” LC options). Just keep tapping the snoutling-based upgrade (something like 270 times?) and you’re at level 10.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

mich
    @m-ich

@jadedbacon Yes, if the Stone Guard is your only class below Rank 10, you can buy all the remaining mastery at the dojo in one run for about 20,000 snoutlings (at 30% stamp card discount). This also applies if you don’t own all bird classes. So if you are, for example, saving up for the Thunderbird, and have your other classes at Rank 9 or 10, it may be a good idea to hold off buying the Thunderbird until all other birds are at Rank 10, including the Stone Guard. If you buy the Thunderbird then, you can level him up to 10 in one go as well.

HarleyM
    @harleym

In theory this should work so long as all unmaxed classes are for the same bird, right? Except it would rotate between the unmaxed classes?

mich
    @m-ich

@harleym Yes, it works, but it does not really rotate, the order is random.

I had this with Bomb: I had all Red, Blues and Matilda Classes at 10, all Chuck classes except the Thunderbird (which I didn’t own) at 10, and all of Bomb’s classes except Berserk (9) and Seadog (8) at 10. When I visited the dojo, it offered All Birds (LC), Bomb (LC) and either Berserk or Seadog for snoutlings. When I bought the snoutling offer, it was randomly either replaced by the same offer or the other one, until Berserk was maxed out. At this point, only Seadog was offered.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Thanks for all the great info.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@sutekh137 I meant the mastery. I got it the day the stone piece was available. If u wanna know the exact time, it was 2:15:16 (or was it 17 secs?)

Note my accurate timing. I was timing it when running my last game=)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Special Mastery Offer?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.