Some clarifications

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Some clarifications

• It seemed that many of the new players have some misconceptions about the game.

“You need gems to recover the bird and ship energy.”
    In fact, you can wait 10 minutes for 1 unit of bird energy and 30 minutes for 1 unit of ship energy. You don’t have to pay gems for energy.

If anyone got any queries, feel free to post it here. I’ve played the game for a month since I’m in Hong Kong and I got the game before the worldwide release ( in the Asia Pacific release). Hope I can help you!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Of course you can recharge your energy by waiting!! If it wasn’t possible, the game would be impossible to play and Rovio would be in infinite trouble!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mckwxp I have few questions for now ;-).

The Kaijuu pig event leaderboard, it says, will end in a few days, will the scores that you have reached be reset at the end. How long is the period from start to end. When it starts again is the strength of the kaijuu pigs also reset.

mck
    @mckwxp

Yes, the events are independent. Your scores won’t be accumulated for each event. The whole event lasts for about 12 days. For the next event, everything starts over, and the monster pig will not be kaijuu pig.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Basically you have to wait up to 90 minutes to fully recover your ship.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@all, question I was thinking about. During the panel matching element of the fight, between
    you and another bird. The amount of fight and shield points you get per matching bird panels is that linked to the overall bird lvl and/or item lvl of your own birds, or the same for everyone e.g . 3 chuck panel combo is x fight points and y health points the same for both players or different.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@renitz I think you get more extra shield and strength from matching the bird that is the same type as the bird you battled with, but it seems that sometimes the gain rate of shield is not directly correlated to your strength – Usually, you get more strength than shield. Your items give your stats, but better items might contribute to higher points. Also, some items will give you skills that boost your point gain or add to them at the end. There is no direct relation of your points and the rank or stars of your item, it’s just an indicator of how good the item is, as SS gives really high stats.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Some clarifications

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.