Snow Island 8 – 4 Mission, is it do-able?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Snow Island 8 – 4 Mission, is it do-able?

• I have been trying to complete this mission ( 8 – 4 ), which is a 5 game winning streak using Bomb, on and off for weeks and the best I’ve managed is 4 when I then get matched to someone who just blows me away, this happens time and time again. Please tell me it can be done and that it’s not the game fixing it to be impossible to complete, which, of course, would make it a waste of time playing this game.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

What items is your Bomb using? Because Bomb is my main bird and I manage to commonly get streaks in the 20s with him. Of course, that’s just because I have the most powerful of Bomb’s offhands in the game. The Curry Pot.

It all depends on gear and levels

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mii what level is your Bomb? leveling up your Birds increases (slightly) their health, defense, and weight- and are you using SS items? SS items can really be a game changer

FireDragon
    @ktakano

You can fight Bomb in angry mode. Once Bomb wins a battle in the winning strikes mission, go to another mission/island and play with other birds. When Bomb is in angry mode again, go back to the winning strike mission. Repeat this until you complete 5 winning strikes.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And you can complete all missions, I have them all complete.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@miii, as @ktakano aka Fire Dragon suggested, Angry Mode gives a slight advantage. I know I used it when needing a Mission Streak. I think it was Stella on an earlier Island Mission.

Don’t forget about the additional boost with video. You may want to use the videos for Hyper Angry Mode with Bomb & as Fire Dragon suggested, go get the Win on 8-4 & then leave 8-4 until next time Bomb is angry or you have another video for Hyper Angry Mode.

I feel your pain, Bomb is my weakest bird on iPhone & I’m sure this Mission took me forever, like on & off for months not weeks. It will happen, you’ll get it.

Anonymous

Surprised nobody mentioned this yet but if you lose a match, you can force close the app and it won’t reset the mission progress.

Miii
    @miii

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, I shall continue to persevere.@Partshade, thanks for the tip but I would to try to complete the mission without using the force close. My bomb is Level 39, SS 3* Golden Penguin Pot, S 3* Hercules Helmet and SS 3* Mafia Bow tie.Thanks again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Snow Island 8 – 4 Mission, is it do-able?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.