silly question

Home Forums General Discussions Forum silly question

• witch angry birds games can i play without owning a cell phone , smart or dumb , xbox, or ps3-4i cant find really any besides fb friends and the og chrome ver. anyone???

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

So you mean which games can be played on a computer?

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

or on the wii i have a n old wii i didn’t think it could handle the birds it doesn’t even go to online gaming no more

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Angry Birds Trilogy is available for Wii I believe.

Bird Watcher
    @aryamoitra

yep, angry birds triloagy is available for wii and wii u.
    for more information: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/eRwQisfLc08fbeyUXS8kS3xYw6L1jl3D

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

what about pc?
    like i said wii is old i don’t think it could handle birds let alone angry ones

Kelani
    @kelani

@penguinpaw They’ve ended PC support and removed the download links, so unless you can find a copy somewhere, PC is out. But these tiles existed on PC:

AB Original
    AB Rio
    AB Space
    AB Seasons
    AB Star Wars
    AB Star Wars II
    Bad Piggies
    AB Friends (Not sure about that one)

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

sad face

i really missed out i guess those sound awesome

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

if any one can think of a thing where i could maybe find one of these removed old links will you PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME??

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Penguinpaw — I suggest that you change the name of this forum to something like “Where can I get Angry Birds Games for PC?” You can edit the title by clicking on edit above your initial post. Good Luck!
    Any chance of getting a smart phone, or better yet a tablet?

Dixi 60
    @dixi-60

Its easier to find a second hand tablet. So many Apple Nuts are moving up to iPad Air 2 & 3 that you should be ale to find someone selling an older model cheap. Hope you find a solution soon.

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

is it really easier to pay hundreds of dollars for some new device then find an old program that already existed for my old device????

and i know i started this forum under silly question but if the above is true i ll change the title to answers i never saw coming

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

You can still find physical copies of the PC games on online shops (Amazon, eBay, Half.com, etc) but that will cost you and they are no longer supported (Original, Seasons, and Star Wars 2 are already massively out dated).

Your best bet is to set up an Android emulator to play the Android versions on PC. There was talk of a guide to how to do that but it hasn’t been posted yet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sntrooper @penguinpaw Does the Android simulator still work with games other than Epic? Didn’t someone say that they couldn’t use the simulator with Epic since the most recent update?

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

so i took all of your nice posts with there information that was accurate and true plus helpful , and went and got star wars angry birds for my wii……

ANGRY BIRDS ON WII WITH THE REMOTE NOT A TRACK BALL IS HARD!! AND I WANNA THROW MY REMOTE AT THE PIG TROOPERS !!!

but the levels play and score way better then they did on fb

any more helpful accurate words of wisdom for my old platform angry birds gaming??

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

The ff. titles exist in iOS for free:

Star Wars II, Friends, Epic, Stella, Transformers, Stella POP (I’m not sure about this) and Fight.

penguinpaw
    @penguinpaw

i have a wii and my 15 yr old hp pavillion laptop that is the extent of my tech ios thats an apple thing right??

anyone play this on the wii??????

Home Forums General Discussions Forum silly question

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.