Seasons re-load

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons re-load

• I can not play AB Seasons anymore on my ipad. Is there any way I can re-load AB Seasons to ipad without losing the current scores?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@dedenamik so I am not the only one with this problem. I have three iPads and can’t play AB Seasons on my jailbroken iPad 2 running iOS 4.1.3. Luckily I have saved games data on PC and was able to transfer them to other of my two iPads. I am afraid that you can’t do anything unless you have game’s data saved on computer.
    Would be nice to hear from more experienced people if there is a way to solve problem, as I am compete idiot for these issues.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Definitely definitely definitely refer to our guide before uninstalling anything.

http://angrybir.de/abbackup

If you can back up your data manually, a clean uninstall/reinstall/restore of progress may clear up your issues.

DEDENAMIK
    @dedenamik

Thanks dear AMslimfordy
    Definitely I will not do anything before your advise.
    A bit more information about the matter. Following installation of IOS 8.1 I observed some general slowness in the ipad, however none of the apps crashed. Two days ago I started Seasons to improve scores. Just after a new score in Ham Dunk Golden Egg 52 Basketball the screen froze. Then I could never start Seasons again. When I try to start the game (a) Rovio screen starts, (b) Rovio screen becomes a bit more bigger, (c) main loading screen comes with loading word, and (d) main screen comes (music sometimes starts sometimes not, and in a second or two it freezes. Then Seasons shut up automatically.
    Just like @cosmo2503 I am idiot in these issues. This may be a problem arising from the ipad itself, or arising from something between IOS and Seasons or from Seasons itself.
    I just wrote all these details to check whether there are some other users experiencing similar problems.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@dedenamik I have iOS 8 on my iPhone 4S and haven’t experienced any issues thusfar, though I don’t play many apps on it anymore. My iPad 2 I can’t update yet because it’s jailbroken (to create beautiful walkthrough videos) and our video recording software is not yet compatible with the iOS 8.1 jailbreak.

It’s a good idea to backup your data manually and store it in a folder on your computer. Then you can start playing around with fixes.

1) First attempt at a fix would be to uninstall Seasons, then reinstall. If the game runs fine, close it down and manually restore the highscores.lua file. If it still runs fine, close it down and manually restore the settings.lua file.

2) If nothing seems to fix it, you might want to do a backup/restore of your entire iPad. This is a bit drastic and not necessarily an ideal situation, as it backdates far more than just Angry Birds Seasons.

DEDENAMIK
    @dedenamik

@AMslimfordy, as I received All Hallow’s Eve notice this morning, I was again able to start Seasons. It work fine. This weekend I will work on the ipad together with the computer to store the games in the computer.
    Thanks for your efforts and help.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Seasons re-load

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.