Sazae Event Rankings

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sazae Event Rankings

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Nah, I wouldn’t mind either. That would make it fair for all players, BUT those who actually paid real money would be super pissed.

Repeat, I hate poker cards and curry pot.

Anonymous

@tomt Would you say that the items are a bit bland? What I mean by that is that we really don’t have many item effects to choose from. . I just feel like Rovio needs to add new effects to the items.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt What i’m talking about is, sabotage is not everything, score is what make your bird wins, and Red’s special is what give you more combo opportunities, since he eliminate a color.

You already played others match-3 games? like Bejeweled? You know the most important “jewel” in that game and many others match-3? It’s the one that eliminate one color on the field, on Bejeweled it’s called Hyper Cube and you can only get by matching 5 jewels of the same color, it’s the hardest to get and by far the best special jewel!

On Angry Birds Fight you get it by matching 4 Red panels, I think everyone love that special even when using other birds, it always make your game so much easier!

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Oh and curry pot is not THAT aggressive, if you do 2 or 3 sabotages in a row, the effect is not even accumulated, it not get more black and not even the time increase, it’s like you have saboted just only one time, it’s the only sabotage that don’t get worse if you do a lot one on top of another, unlike ALL others.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sazae Event Rankings

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.