Sakura Pig Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sakura Pig Event

• Oh boy, looks like we’re in for another monster pig event. I hope this time the ranking prize is for Matilda.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

When is the event starting?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tomt It will probably start once those 4 hours of result determining are up.

Anonymous

Well I see Mecha Pig is back. What’s so special about Mecha Pig anyway? I haven’t fought him before so I’m curious.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Usually super monsters give you 200 points in an event. I helped out with a Mecha Pig and only got 5 which is weird. Usually these special pigs show up a couple days before the events end but these are there from the beginning.

The prizes for the event are some of the worst I’ve seen. I’ll pretty much coast this event and just try to level up birds.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@gabe-nestor Despite the terrible prizes, you still get gems anyway ;)

I think I’ll just focus on getting the necklace since my Matilda has one non-lab skill and it’s troublesome to defeat players with that one skill only.

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

@gabe-nestor,

Yes, I helped out with a Super Mecha Pig (first Pig I saw before I even played any Pig in the new event) and saw how it was only 5. Then I played my own Level 1 Super Mecha Pig and it was also only 5. Then I got Level 2 Super Mecha Pig, and suddenly I get 220 and 110 MVP.

Hmm, a bug?

* CalvinTy

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

@kogurazul,

It is rare for me to pay attention to usernames when playing but I just played you as I recognized your username (literally just a minute ago)…

This was the only snapshot I could take below:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t34.0-12/12083846_10208081796015035_1211956090_n.jpg?oh=5290d584f7369bad014e24bdb81c8bc0&oe=56EE2E63

Cheers,

* CalvinTy

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@calvinty Yup, that was me alright. I didn’t notice it until I saw the picture. No wonder your username kind of look familiar somehow :P

CalvinTy
    @calvinty

Back to subject at hand, yes, I think I figured out that a programmer made an error regarding Level 1 Super Mecha Pig. They copied the values of the regular (not Rare) Sakura Pig onto Level 1 Super Mecha Pig. So I have been avoiding helping Level 1 Super Mecha Pig for now.

I have gotten Level 4 Super Mecha Pig and can confirm it should be the following:

Pig Level Event Finder MVP Pig_Life Pig_Damage
    Super_Mecha 1 200 40 100 10000 2000
    Super_Mecha 2 220 45 110 13000 2500
    Super_Mecha 3 240 50 120 16000 3000
    Super_Mecha 4 260 65 130 19000 3500

* CalvinTy

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Not sure if anyone notice this, this event is kind of easy in obtaining the 5000 points item (Hook Hand) thanks to the Super Mecha Pig joining in the event early. Usually I struggled to get the 5000 points item in like 2 or 3 days before the event ends since they introduced other super monster pigs late in the event.

I guess they are trying to give other players a chance to get the 5000 points item which seems fair enough to me.

Anonymous

Hi Guys, if you want help during Sakura Pig and the rest of the monster events, we have an awesome group here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/457412217803014/
    We share respect, team spirit, we coordinate etc.

GanonTEK
    @ganontek

Yeah I got a mega gold piggy first and unlocked the first 3 prizes in one go I think as I got like 300pts and you get prizes for 50, 100 and 250 or something. They should have had a 10,000pt prize this time with the mega pigs around all the time. I’m looking forward to Matilda’s prize as I have 2 SS items but the 3rd one is an A item, the Trunk. It is 5 stars though and has a bronze increase panel appearance power.
    She’ll become my 2nd bird with 3 SS items then. My first was Chuck yesterday. Spent 20 diamonds and got 2 SS items. The moustache with gold panel appearance rate (my first panel appearance rate better than bronze) and the punk hair with gold increase defense with Chuck panels matched. He’s my most powerful bird now.

It’s a pity there isn’t some sort of trading marketplace type thing. I have some SS items I’ll never use but don’t want to sell. Like I’ve 4 different SS hats for Bomb bird. I’d love to be able to swap them with people for other SS items for other birds that don’t have as good items.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Sakura Pig Event

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.