Retrieving Scores from Rovio account

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Retrieving Scores from Rovio account

• I hadn’t Epic played for a long time.

Did a factory reset on my device

Downloaded fresh copy of Epic

When I tried to log into my Rovio account to retrieve my scores, it initially seemed to worked, then said I needed a new version, and then seemed get be stuck on “Loading Balancing into Memory”

Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

anytime a major update occurs, “balanced loading memory” leaves the game stuck and freezed.

this is my experiences:
    I only play ABE from a single device, without any other supporting software. , after a single phone reboot (sometimes two) the game come back to life.

ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

Do you mean the “Game update required for this profile” message when you signed in?  That’s the same problem a lot of us have had since 2.4.0 was released 2 weeks ago.  We haven’t been able to play the game at all since then no matter how many times we reboot, reinstall, and clear app data/cache.

The only thing you can do is open up a support ticket with Rovio.  Though without even being snide about it, they’re several weeks behind with a ton of issues, including others introduced in 2.4.0, and it may be some time before you hear back from them.  I would open up a ticket now and hope that they get to it before the end of the year.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Retrieving Scores from Rovio account

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.