Rescue Bots! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rescue Bots! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. The Rescue Bots is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ratchet, Heatwave and Optimus Prime in exchange.
    One bot is used. No Energonicon. Health Boxes replace some TNT.

Odd that Optimus’s Star Saber hasn’t been offered since the first time it was, when all the other Optimuses/Megatrons have had theirs every time they have been available since then. With nothing but sparks for me to get, this event would have been a good time for me to get it.

Joel
    @joel687

I will be running with the max 700% bonus, so I might try to get Ratchet from level 17 to level 18

Asen_77
    @asen

My favourite bot Ratchet is on this event and I will try to overpower him to level 19 and hopefully to level 20 if I collect enough tokens. Start is more then good for me, except 700% for playing, also get to level 37 of Spare and collect a little less then 4000 tokens from there with only 160 gems minus. Hope with this 700% to have opportunity to get good position every day and to collect enough tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Skipping…

Snarrie
    @arjan-van-houwelingen

Allready have all sparks, because of a good run on shockwave tower. So mostly I will be skipping this event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am also done with this event :)

Joel
    @joel687

I was seriously going to try on this event. However, totals were very low for day 1. I played to 25k and then quit. Day 2, finger day, has arrived. Even lower totals and 400k to reach max. Forget this, I am out

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Today I had enough tokens and overpowered Ratched to level 17. Although Ratchet is ”only” promoted to purple crown it has been easy event: four days and 1st place each day with almost no competition.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Overpowered Ratchet and got all sparks with one day to go- though I notice that today that there’s a lot of competition for the top spot. I’m going to sit back and not compete.

Asen_77
    @asen

This event was awesome for me. With Ratchet at 175% and total 700% I get 6 times first place. Also with two days spend at spire I get total 24000 tokens – cost me about 700 Gems. So with all tokens, I successfully overpowered Ratchet from level 18 to level 21. For level 19 – 11000 tokens, level 20 – 12000 tokens, level 21 – 13500 tokens and for level 22 there is need of 15000 tokens. I was very lucky with Spire tokens. Earned 20k tokens with level 47 reached. Also get all Sparks container and few coins. Total earned tokens around 40k.

Glassor
    @cad14

For the last few days, everything I play and do is “undone.” If I completed all the daily challenges;  a few hours later it shows I haven’t done anything and I have to replay again and again…..Any advice?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rescue Bots! – New Event!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.