Question: Brawl

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question: Brawl

• Online videos of what must have been pre-released version of ABT had Brawl alternating between shield and other two power-ups (would change each time an energon cube was received) but looks like pig city update has brawl just using only EMP stunner? – I actually liked the idea and was looking forward to the Brawl with alternating power-ups….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1qVEVhMGB8

watch at 0:57 mark

I also recall seeing an upgrade screen with all 3 different power-ups (shield, energon, EMP)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. Is that from a beta version?

The graphics look very different, and this player has over 668 MILLION gems???? WTF!!

Also, given all the other issues that ABT’s been having, I’m wondering if there wasn’t some sort of bug that necessitated Rovio removing this feature to fix it.

Anonymous

@cbya @optimuspig Back in the Beta days there wasn’t level 3 Energon powers. Just level 1 only. First cube is EMP. Second changes it to shield. Third makes it Airstrike. Not just Brawl but any Transformer.

@optimuspig
    There a glitch out there that opening chests makes that happen but nobody knows HOW to trigger it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

My guess is that the gem bug has been long eliminated.

Anonymous

Probably. That’s one old vid. Either that or this person is too lazy to update! :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Question: Brawl

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.