PVP League Banner Rank?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP League Banner Rank?

• I’m not entirely sure if there’s an issue with this, but the Golden Pig in PVP says that I have a “silver league banner” despite the fact that I was in the stone league recently, and only now am I in the Gold league. While I was still in stone league, I’ve tried changing my banner to gold league items (which I earned in an earlier season) but I still had a silver league banner with the PVP Golden Pig. How is the league for the PVP Golden Pig determined?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

They’ve changed the way this works a couple times. Originally you PvP pig was the same as whatever league you were currently in so it would get reset to wood when the season ended. Later when a season ended it remained at whatever the highest league rank you achieved until you achieved something higher. However set items were still determined by whatever was your current league. For example if you finished a season in the platinum league and were just reset to wood, any set item you got would only be the wood quality level while all other items would be platinum quality.

Since you are now in the gold league and your pig is still showing silver you should report the bug to Rovio.

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

Im in the diamond league, on free rolls I get diamond normal items but the sets are also diamond but still they give less health than the normal sets.
    Is this normal?

Atom
    @atom

Yes, it is. All the set items have lower health to start with to offset the extra ability and power.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@nigh7hun7er yeah the set pieces are normally lower than the non set pieces for PVP Banners, however they become stronger than non set pieces once fully enchanted.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP League Banner Rank?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.