Playing Angry Birds 2 on PC using Bluestacks

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Playing Angry Birds 2 on PC using Bluestacks

• Hi, I want to play Angry Birds 2 on PC, Because my phone doesn’t support it “I can play it after the first global launch, After Angry Birds 2 had an update, I can’t play it anymore after I updated it on my phone” And, Iam new to Bluestacks, If anyone knows how to do, please tell me how a tutorial step by step, Thanks!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sonnykero Just like most Android devices, Bluestacks has the Google Play Store. Simply enter a game’s title in the search box, select the game and you’ll be taken to its Google Play page. Log in using your Google account and you’ll be able to download anything from Google Play.

CamTHC
    @camthc

1. Download BlueStacks from bluestacks.com, install it.
    2. Launch the Google Play Store app.
    3. You will be asked to add an existing Google account or to create new. In first case, just enter your Google Account info (e-mail, password), and then check/uncheck necessary checkboxes.
    4. Find “Angry Birds 2” in Google Play Store.
    5. Install it.
    6. Launch the game.
    7. ???
    8. PROFIT!
    (Also, steps 4-8 will suit to any game that you want to download)

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Thanks a lot for replying on my forum..

I’ll try it.. One question, Do I need to connect to a wifi? the built in wifi in bluestacks?

If I turn it on.. It won’t connect..

Anyways, Thanks!

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Okay, I tried signing in using my google account, Apparently, I can sign in, and after I turn on the wifi, it won’t scan the networks, and I can’t connect to any built in Bluestacks wifi.. Anyone can help me please??

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@sonnykero You don’t need to use bluestacks wifi as it uses the computers internet connection

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

I am aware of that, but even though my PC is connected to a wifi, it still says that iam offline, “Not Connected”

CamTHC
    @camthc

Maybe it’s antivirus/firewall blocking Internet connection to BlueStacks. BitDefender installed? (or something else)

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

My antivirus does nothing to my Bluestacks, but, I don’t knos how to unblock the Firewall

CamTHC
    @camthc

@sonnykero An update to BlueStacks came out recently, so it wouldn’t harm to try to update and see if the problem remains. (current version is 0.10.6.8001)

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

@camthc

Thanks man, I’ll check it out once I have a fast wifi

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

I downloaded Bluestacks.. And it works! Thanks everyone I really do appreaciate your help!

Thanks to this forum, now I can play it smoothly on my laptop

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

When I try to play it, sometimes it stuck on “Logging In” and it won’t start, does Bluestacks need internet connection? or is it just my laptop?

CamTHC
    @camthc

@sonnykero Sometimes game loading will be slow or won’t complete. This happened to me a few times, when connection to the Internet was weak or absent. But AB2 should work fine offline, try to restart the game/BlueStacks.
    (Internet is required only for first game launch, as I remember)

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

I connected to the internet, But when I try to play Angry Birds Epic on Bluestacks, It always says “Internet Connection Required” even though my PC connected to the internet, but it’s a slow internet..

Before my phone becomes incompatible for Angry Birds Epic, I can play Epic even it is slow

CamTHC
    @camthc

@sonnykero Well, BlueStacks uses a bit of Internet connection for its own (and quite strange) needs too, maybe that’s why you can’t play Angry Birds Epic with slow Internet.

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

Yeah, That is why, but some of the Nesters uses Andyroid to play Angry Birds 2 on PC is it good? What’s the difference between Bluestacks and Andyroid? Also, when I play Angry Birds 2 using Bluestacks, It won’t load for quite some time, but, when I plugged in the charger, it loads now, I think It uses my 2nd graphic cards to load faster than my 1st graphics card

CamTHC
    @camthc

@sonnykero I can’t say anything about Andyroid, because it’s just not launching on my PC. But you might try it.

comex666
    @comex666

It works Great.
    I use it on MAC and PC.
    Thanks for the good tips.

miariiaaaa
    @miariiaaaa

@Sonnykero

You need to download or install bluestack first. then launch bluestack. Bluestack is like an android device. when you launch the app. you will see the google play store. install there.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Playing Angry Birds 2 on PC using Bluestacks

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.