Phone and tablet out of synch lost legendary hat

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Phone and tablet out of synch lost legendary hat

• my phone and tablet games aren’t updating one another any more. Have restarted both but have a Steampunk hat on phone that won’t appear on tablet, and 15 stars on tablet that don’t show up on phone. 15 more pearls in arena on tablet. Is there a way to merge? I don’t want to lose that great hat!

UPDATE Overnight I got my hat back! Yay!

UPDATE: The hat is gone again! What’s going on here?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Krena
    @krena

Now the games just synchro up and my Steampunk hat, some stars and gems are gone on both platforms! I want my hat back please! Anybody else who did the latest update, check both platforms to make sure you don’t lose stuff!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Ouch! Good to know, so I don’t waste my time trying similar dual device operation. Allthough, I don’t think it’s even possible for me, because I don’t do f***book.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@Krena, did you get this fixed? (And thanks again for the BreakingBeaks.com plug in our recruitment thread!)

Krena
    @krena

No, the hat came back and went away again, and i have no idea about gems, feathers or pearls. Tower was so generous to me today. I found a different support contact page and submitted the hat screenshots. They will fix it eventually, I am sure. In the meantime, I got a Tribal Mask for Silver from the tower today which is the same multiplier, so it won’t hurt in the battles, just need it to eventually complete the set.

Krena
    @krena

GOt my hat back. Hope I can keep it this time!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Sounds more like it’s magical Wizard Hat than Steampunk Hat.

Oh, wait… what if it is unannounced Schrödinger’s Hat?! ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Phone and tablet out of synch lost legendary hat

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.