Not compatible with device

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Not compatible with device

• AB Transformers does not appear in the Play Store, and if I try to install it remotely it says it is not compatible with my device. I have an Asus Memo Pad 7 (ME176C) with Android 4.4.2.

I have already tried deleting the cache and data for the Play Store and Play Services.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t understand the question.

yurkyurk
    @yurkyurk

Well, the FAQ says that AB Transformers should be compatible with any android device running 4.0 or later. I have a brand new device with an up to date android installation, and apparently it’s not compatible…

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

I had a similiar issue with the game, but recently I saw it appeared in the Play Store, so grabbed the chance and downloaded it, it works fine, but for some reason every time I play a level the upper part of the screen goes black.

usha
    @usharani

After android lalipop download in my nexus 7 transformer is not working it say android is not working how to correct it

jbobi21
    @bob21

After the update asus memo pad 7 game “Angry Birds Transformers” does not work. I get the message “is not compatible with my device.” Can you tell me what the problem is. I did update the device several times, but did not give the result. Thank you in advance for your response. boban

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I noticed after upgrading to lollipop on my 1st gen nexus 7 devices, ABT would not load at first, then the screen would pop up asking me if i wanted to “wait” or “quit” or something to that effect. I clicked “wait” and it immediately opened. I’ve had to do this one or two times since. Maybe it’s just taking longer?

jbobi21
    @bob21

I do not know what is. But I have not upgraded. The version is still 4.4.2
    I do not know what to do. Help please

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Not compatible with device

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.