News On Update / Bug Fixes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum News On Update / Bug Fixes

• As you can see, I am pretty new and I have been looking around but I could not find any news for an update for iOS8 anytime soon, does anyone know anything please? There are quite a few bugs and issues to be sorted as we all know and I was just wondering :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • James
    @jaguar90

Not much on bug fixes. They have enough to get a new tournament out every week and it seems like each week has it’s own bugs. Sometimes good for scores and sometimres not. I have been playing quite awhile on PC and sometimes Android and the scores do seem quite different between platforms. Doubt that this answered your question about fixes but they do update the game quite often trying to keep up and keep it fair.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@jaypenrith203 @jaguar90, here’s a Forbes article I found about the update:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/12/09/apple-releases-ios-8-1-2/

If it affects their apps, I suspsect there’s some domino effect to AB.

paulm1983
    @paulm1983

@jaguar90 ARe you talking about the Friends Weekly Tournament? I assumed the poster meant an update for Angry Birds Transformers, given that’s what this forum’s for?

I’m also interested to know if they’re planning to update the game on iOS, given that the Android update happened a few weeks ago.

Jay Penrith
    @jaypenrith203

Thank you all for the replies I was wondering what the tournaments were haha

James
    @jaguar90

I just saw the post and figured it would effect every game, some more thab others. Yes I play in the Friends tournament.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum News On Update / Bug Fixes

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.