Newbie question

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Newbie question

• Hello -I just joined Angry Birds and Angrybirdsnest.

I am stuck on 6 points and cannot buy powerups. Must I wait for tomorrow, or how can I earn more bird points? Can I e.g. go back to previous levels and play them again? I went up in levels without powerups, but now I kind of need them….

Thanks!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

@arobbertse
    Welcome To Angry Birds Nest.
    Which Game You Mean? Angry Birds,Angry Birds Seasons or…
    If You Mean Angry Birds,There Are To Ways To Earn Power-Up:
    1-Buy Them.
    2-Wait For A Day So You Can Get Your Daily Award.
    Also,If Your Online,You Can Go To Shop And See There Is A Button Says That”Watch ADS To Get a Free Shockwave”so you can earn one.also You Can Go To The Shop In The Power Ups,You Can See Stella(A Pink Bird) Having A Stick And is Standing Near A Black Board,There Are 4 Levels In There,Complete Them So You Can Earn 5 Power Up From Each Power-Up Except Shockwave.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

If You Mean Angry Birds Seasons,There Are Three Ways:
    1-buy Them
    2-daily awards
    3-if Your Online,Play Some Levels,After Some Playing,A Present Will Appear In The Level,use Your Bird And Get Gift(The Gift Is Replaced With A Pig)Then You Will Randomly Earn A Power-Up!(Restarting Will Not Make The Gift Disappear)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@arobbertse — Welcome to the nest! Are you playing Angry Birds on PC? If you are having trouble passing levels without power ups, try watching the walkthroughs. With a little practice (maybe more like a lot), you should be able to get 3 stars on all levels without power ups. Yes, I know that may seem unlikely. I started visiting ABN for help clearing levels, then wanted 3* on all, then above average on all. Haven’t been able to accomplish that last one, but still am above average on most.
    If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out the Quick Start Guide for New Members:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/message-to-new-members/

arobbertse
    @arobbertse

Hey – thank you for your reply.

I do wait a day and get the points, but they are still not enough…

I can’t buy them – I am in South Africa and the SA Rand vs Dollar is ridiculous! I have sent free gifts to other players, but they don’t send back…

I am trying for those three stars – trust me!!!

Thanks for the link – happy playing!

arobbertse
    @arobbertse

Thanks for the reply.
    How does the presents look like?
    I tried the surveys, but didn’t qualify for one of them, I now only get span emails…

I play on PC;
    I will definitely look out for Stella!!!

Thanks!

Power Pork
    @abginebird

The Presents are Only On Mobile,sorry…

arobbertse
    @arobbertse

Hey – okay, I have Angry Birds on my phone too, I can log in with my details and play there too?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@arobbertse — Still not sure I understand your questions. Please answer the following:
    1) When you say you are stuck on 6 points, are you talking about your points on AngryBirdsNest? If not, what are these 6 points for? If so, you get additional points for being logged in every day and for posting new strategies on walkthroughs. Please read the Quick Start Guide for New Members and the FAQs.
    2) What game are you playing? There are a lot of Angry Bird Games. AB Friends, AB Original, AB Seasons, AB Rio, AB Space, AB Star Wars, AB Star Wars II, AB Epic, AB Stella, AB Stella Pop. Have I forgotten any?
    AngryBirdsNest is a fan site, and is totally independent of any AB games or Rovio. Earning points on AngryBirdsNest does not help you in the games.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@mvnla2, yup…AB Transformers and AB Go!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Newbie question

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.