New Update Version 1.36.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update Version 1.36.5

• Just released at itunes a new hard update only says minor bug fix.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, risk it?

Asen_77
    @asen

I already updated and everything looks normal. Game is starting and going without any difference.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nothing bad has happened (so far).

Haven’t noticed any changes to game play.

I wonder what bugs it was supposed to fix – my game still crashes regularly.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I think they fixed the bug that allowed you to get gems out of steel crates

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@droversdog steel crates haves me around 55 gems in total today. So i think it’s ok.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How is that a bug?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@droversdog That wasn’t a bug. You could always get gems out of steel crates since the time crates were introduced.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Somehow ‘tongue in cheek’ font wasn’t obvious to all 😁

CougRon
    @cougron

They fixed the bug where @droversdog could get gems out of crates. No one else was affected.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

“Tongue in cheek” font?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The splash screen – Optimus and Bumblebee exploring the cavern – is back. Whenever a minor update labeled “big fixes” appears, it’s usually not something worth full explaining in the App/Play Store description.

Asen_77
    @asen

Current version – 1.36.5.1

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hijacking this thread b/c I don’t want to start a new one.

Anyway:

If I purchase gems using cash, I don’t have to put up with those ads that play before a run starts, is that correct?  If so:

1. is that forever?

2. does it matter how many gems I buy, or will any packages do? (including the special offers)

3. if I play on multiple devices (sometimes I use my iPad mini, sometimes I use my Android phone) does it matter?  Do I need to make a purchase on both, or is it tied to my account regardless of device or operating system?

Thanks.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

@optimuspig

i wondered why i get no ads before a run but my nephew does

1 no idea just know i bought gems 2 weeks ago  and no ads since

2- I bought a $2 offer for gems to buy novastar (had 450 and she cost 750 gems) and have gotten no ads unless i choose them.

3 no idea only use 1 device

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig
    1. Yes. I think.

2. Pretty sure any will do. When a bug took away Skywarp’s blaster accessory from everyone that had it I contacted Rovio and they sent me two codes for 250 gem each as compensation. When I put them in they counted as a purchase. So if a code for 250 gems counts than I would assume any purchase would no mater how small.

3. It is tied to the account not device. I use a Android tablet and BlueStacks on my PC and don’t get ads on either despite the tablet being a different tablet then the one I was using when I made the “purchase” plus I didn’t have the BlueStacks account yet. But since those are both Android so I don’t know if it is tied to my game account or my Google Play account.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks guys!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m really loving to not have to endure ads before the start of the run.

The $2.79 I spent was totally worth it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone else suddenly getting “Pop 50 Flying Pigs” every day in their Daily Quests?

It used to be fairly rare, but I think I’ve had it every day for the past week.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have collect 30 Energon Cubes every day, and have to play additional levels except Thanks three buddies. Some days have also to pop Flying Pigs, but this is not a problem, as there is event battle that helps with them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I agree that it can be managed, but I thought it was unusual since Pop 50 Flying Pigs used to be pretty rare.

Also, during this particular event (“Elite”) when I’m skipping entire days it doesn’t help.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hijacking this thread again, since I don’t want to start a new one.

But has anyone else noticed that the Flying “Bat-Pigs” in the Underground nodes do not count towards the “Pop 50 Flying Pigs” daily quest?

I’m struggling with that quest a little bit today since it’s a non-Event day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update Version 1.36.5

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.