new update no new levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new update no new levels

• I got the new update yesterday but there are no levels !! ive reached level 580 and been waiting for new levels for awhile i even unistalled and reinstalled and still nothing. can somebody give me direction on this please?
    Thanks,

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@douglass First of all, there are currently 560 levels. Secondly, new levels – 561 to 580 – will come next Thursday. Just because the game received an update doesn’t automatically mean new levels – it could be a bug fix or something.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Before I updated this morning I played one of my Arena matches… I was in 2nd place.

I updated then restarted to play my second go at at it but I noticed I suddenly went down to 7th place >:( My score was still the same, but these other 5 people suddenly came out of nowhere with scores higher than mine. Maybe they just all happened to be playing at the exact same time and all won enough stars to immediately boost me down? But I doubt it.

This is why I don’t trust the AB2 updates….

PS is that stupid ‘hatchling’ promo still on? I’m sick of looking at that fugly popup…

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@djlarryt – I’ve not updated and I’ve been bounced around from league to league since the new Arena week began.

Once league in 5th, most I’m first. No doubt I’ll end up in the league of death, where current leader has over 400.

I don’t trust AB2 updates and will only do it as a last resort. It’s always best to let others play test first, best example – the disaster Easter weekend update.

Never seen any hatchling promo. Maybe these are region based?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Currently I get the Hatchling promo too. Also saw a BiFi Red promo though. Both are movie-related.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@douglass happens on AB Go! too- very time you start the app, it says “Installing Update”, which only does a very (“very” could go on for a while…) small bug fix- nothing special (coming from someone who lives off of Go!)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum new update no new levels

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.