New update available? :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New update available? :(

• Today I opened the app and I got a “a new version of the app is available, please upgrade to the latest version” message. I touched the green mark check and it opens the play store where there are no a new version available (I checked on my app list too) and doesn’t let me play,the screen keeps “loading” forever. Is someone else facing this problem or am I just greatly unlucky? :(

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Miii
    @miii

It says on Google Play that the game is now for phones only and it no longer works on my Nexus 7 2013 Tablet and acts in the same way you describe. Loaded it on my Moto G 2nd gen and it works perfectly. One question for Rovio though, why stop people with Tablets from playing your game????????

Shirokova
    @shirokova

Yeah! is not fair, I had great progress and good items, gems, coins and I don’t want to start from nothing again if I install the game on my phone.I have a 4″ screen one, that’s why I decided to play it on my Galaxy Tab because of the bigger screen :(

micho
    @vmicho

You could probably install it by yourself using backup/restore app like the TitaniumBackup. Just make a backup from your working phone, copy to tablet, restore the backup on the tablet – this is workaround around the playstore. Of course, you need rooted devices for that (I’m always using rooted devices myself:)

RovioKien
    @roviokien

Hey guys, tablets aren’t unsupported on purpose, we made a mistake which is being fixed at the moment. We’ll have another update for Google Play hopefully very soon.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@roviokien what about The Blues arena? where are the rewards?

suanne
    @suanne

Unbelievable!
    Same to me, yesterday, no Probe, today no longer Wirkung!

Sven
    @svenbirdy

Same problem here. Galaxy Tablet. Hope it’s a temporary issue.

mugglemum
    @rns91294

Is this still happening to others? I tried to run the game today and got the same problem on my kindle.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New update available? :(

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.