New update

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New update

• New update came out (explains the maintenance for a bit)
    Includes:
    Able to expand level cap by spending coins (Well at least they have another use now)
    Level flags are blue from what i’ve seen (not sure what that means though)
    You can now spin the slot 4 times at once by paying 20 gems (guaranteed SS item in there)
    at the bottom of the slot, it said “premium slot” wonder what that means
    on the title screen, it says “follow us” at the bottom
    They said something about “Super hyper angry mode” or something like that
    Angry mode shows boosts “10% attack and defence”
    Slot now has the SS arena exclusive items in there permanently
    Slot now has Special masts for each bird (SS items with 2450 defence, 45 weight and all have the skill of that bird attacking twice that’s gold)

Finally, Shark pig event on now, last 14 days (too long) and first “costume” monster pig in a while (and first worldwide).
    I’m done with this forum.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

Did they add 10th island? I’m finishing the 9th island and it will be sad to know it’s the very last one.

Stj.
    @stj

No new Island.

The Blue level flag differ when there is a mission that have not been accomplished, the number will then be red.

Mp127
    @mp127

Anyone tried new 4x Slot? It seems to be more effective in theory than normal ones

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@mp127, yes, you get 4 itens and at least one WILL be SS for sure, that’s a good deal, what do you guys think? I used already, works fine!

coinoperatedboy
    @coinoperatedboy

Is it just me, or do the battles seem way harder to win now? I think I’ve won three all day, and lose constantly to players that continually have sabotage. Losing all the time isn’t as fun.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@coinoperatedboy It’s probably just bad luck combined with the new matching selection. I also faced several opponents in a row who totally crushed me (still had shield and/or knocked me to 0 HP) today. Fortunately, my best bird is still on an unused Hyper Angry mode…

tantan
    @tantan

@coinoperatedboy, sometimes there are days when I lose a lot without any visible reasons. Maybe today is just your bad day. Maybe today is my good day, I surprisingly win almost always. Tomorrow may bring the opposite results.

BoomerHal
    @boomerhal

@pastakirby7, are you sure that the exclusive arena items and the masts will remainder in the slot permanently ?

Mp127
    @mp127

Now on main screen is added Toons.tv button.

DS6 Taurus
    @ds6

hi all :)
    i’m a new player, just get the 10th level (Red, Chuck, Blues and Bomb), but today unfortunatelly when i starts the game, it get loop on notifications (say New items in slot and Monster pig have appeared).
    oddly, its happen to my account. when i try using my brother account there’s nothing problem.
    please…anyone know what happen to my account and how to fix it? i really need help :(
    thanks in advance

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@ds6 You should report that to Rovio via their support site.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum New update

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.