New kart elepods in NYC

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New kart elepods in NYC

• Hello, I need help on finding new karts telepods in NYC area. If anyone knows that new telepods could be find in New York I’d be grateful to know as my friend will do the best to find them for me.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

If they’re anywhere, I’d guess FAO Schwartz. They have a huge Angry Birds section.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Thank you very much @amslimfordy, I hope my friend would be able to find store and hopefully toys for me.

burpie
    @burpie

Heh heh, you can’t miss them
    http://www.fao.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3810526

The last time I was in NYC it was one of three stores I just had to revisit. I ended up buying a fabric map of the world with loads of Velcro figurines to stick on it. It covers an entire wall in my kid’s room. (The two other stores were B&H for camera gear and Strand book store.)

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

You will find for sure in Toys R Us at Times Square.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@cosmo2503
    Hi Cosmo,

I may be incorrect on this but I am not sure the new telepod karts for Sub Zero of AB GO have been released to the retail market yet in the US.

I have a search with email response for these AB GO, Series 2, telepods on Ebay. No responses to date. I check various Target, K-Mart and Toy R Us stores in my travels each week and have not seen any of these for sale. Some Walmart stores stock these and others choose not to.

There was a picture posted on ABN of them being on a store shelve in a Far East country (noted by the writing on the sales sticker) about a month ago. With that picture I started the permanent search on Ebay. Also check Amazon each week and nothing has turned up there yet either.

What I see on the retail end is that most of the store still have the original release of the GO telepods still on their shelves. These items are not selling very fast. In addition, there are still a lot of the AB Star Wars 2 telepods remaining on the shelves and these were released prior to November of last year.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@wrw01 I also check e-bay regulary and haven’t found any offer yet. I asked at Hasbro’s customer service and they answered that new karts would be in retail in April, so I hoped they are already in stores in US. Anyway, thank you.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @cosmo2503. Like you and @wrw01 and @burpie; I am waiting for ABGO ; TELEPODS ,Series2 . I am visiting Every single day the 5 stores that wrw01 is mentioned ; with the same results. I am pesiant and waiting for…!!! But I have some questioning to you.

I already have 6 TELEPODS : and I am missing …!!! Not sure 6 or 7 more ; for the Series1:

I tell you wich ones I am missing:
    – Stella. The kart seems it’s from Seedway Episode. This Kart coming up on the Box the Luxe $ 24.99; so maybe I won’t get it. Only if it comes on a single package.
    – Chuck and Red comes on single package ; but also Red comes on a package with King pig. This 2 ; Red and Chuck : looks I have the karts upgraded : I don’t know ; if get them or not.
    – Hal , comes only on a package $ 11.99 . The kart it’s for use on Stunt Episode : and I have that kart partially upgraded. Not sure if get it or not.!!
    – King Pig coming on a big package with Red on a pig Racer box. And it’s not on a single box. Cost $ 24.99 . Fir only one kart for me ( I don’t know which Kart is.!! ) I’ll get if the Kart is not yet upgraded on my game ; not sure if get it or not.
    – Terence…!!! I can found him not in a single box or on a package. Were this Guy come in on it…!!!!

Know here are my list of Karts I am missing.

– Seedway : Sty GT.

– Rocky Road : Beep Beep and
    Phonix Start.

– Air : Air Guitar . And..!!

– Stunt: Trash Trasher …!!! If count they are 5 Karts missing for me…!!!! Why not 6 or 7. Karts missing…!!! That make feel thing about ir I am wrong counting or what’s going on whith ROVIO. Karts Series 1 .!!!

Know on Sub-zero every one are missing 6 Karts; plus 6 or 7 from Series1 …!!! Could be 12 or 13 ..!!to will get ..!!! Series 2…!!! Right ..!!! Or I am wrong. So I need your help to ID ..!!! My Missing Karts..!!!

Can I know which Karts you already have it..!!! And also are you Missing Karts like me…!!! Or you have the whole Series1…!!!
    Hope you understand my Wonders and questioning .

Regards . nacho18.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @nacho18

I have 13 Series-One karts. Two of the 13 are exclusive karts only available in the Toys R Us stores. To my knowledge, there are only 13 karts for Series One.

I would suggest you might visit Ebay and you might get lucky and submit some low bids on the ones you are missing. If you have purchased the GO telepod packs there should be a little fold-out flyer inside the packs listing all the Series One telepods and how they are being sold in which sets. You should also be able to find the ones in the Toys R Us packs on Ebay.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: wrw01: thank you for your promptly response. Last week end I went to shop at ToyR’s . San Mateo Ca. They have for know only 5 boxes only one Kart. And only 1 multi package which comes with 2 Karts. So I got the 6 karts …!!! One of them it’s Bomb Bird on a Black Kart . This one opens two Karts : which ones are
    – Big Bang .
    – Big Bang special Edition.
    Both for play-drive at Seedway Episode.
    I really don’t know if this is Normal for al users …!!! That situation happens to me.
    Know!!! I have 6 Karts but on the game I can use 7 Karts!!! Is this happens to you ..!!!
    Know about the fold-out flyer on all unique sold separately are 11 pictures of the available …!!! But on the back if the Package you see only 7. 1 Kart: exclusive , available only as a single figure…!!!
    I don’t know if they are last pieces to sell or a new type of box into the Series1..!!!
    I check all over and they sell what I have and what I see on the back of the box and on the fold-out flyer …!!! I don’t know why you and platium have 13 if I count only 11 . I still don’t see Terence all over.
    The only place that sells maybe all 11 one Kart box it’s Wallmart Store … So ; where are the others two…!!!

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @nacho18

I can use 7 out of 8 karts on Seedway. The 8th kart has not been released.
    Below is a link to my album where the 13 karts are pictured. The first two are from the Toys R Us exclusives.

http://angrybir.de/1ePtUC1

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @nacho18

There are 11 karts on the fold out that can be purchased anywhere and the other two are from Toys R Us.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @wrw01 . Thank you for your pic; And your great information . Know I understand much better.
    So the picture help me a lot to see all the 7 Karts I am missing.
    They are the first 2 on the front by left side . Terence on tap and Black Bomb on the Big Bang special Edition. The next 3 .. I already have them; know on the mid I already have only Matilda ; she is on Tub Copter. But I do not have: Stella rigth on the mid and Hal Over a Kart from Stunt Episode: … Then next I have Bubles on Rapid Raider. But I don’t have Chuck the Yellow bird which is on the mid Fourh Collumn ; and then I don’t have King Pig too on the same Collumn : last two : I have the Green Baron with a Mayoral Pig as a driver. And finally this last two : the guy in tap is Red Bird Which one I do not have. Thank you very much for this Great. Picture…

Know I already ID all the 7 Karts and Characters Drivers. I am missing

I thing I have to come back Shoping at ToyR’s but not San Mateo . I’ll try to locate a better an Big store on the Bay Area were I live SF. Ca. And also I’ll try at Wallmart too ; looks like the have a Huge Merchandise from Angry Birds ; ROVIO and Hasbro . I like go Shoping instead order by internet. Or maybe PayPal.
    Again I really Apreciate your help . An thank you for such kid of help .

@wrw01
    REGARDS.

wrw01
    @wrw01

Hi @nacho18

Ebay has it all and you do not have to pay for gas and wear and tear on your car. Also state tax may be eliminated.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

So I figured that since one of the power-ups was a Target kart, that I would look at the local Target store for my telepods. Sure enough, they had lots of them. I got the deluxe multi-pack (with five telepods) on sale for $11.99. And two different multi-packs (with two telepods each) on sale for $4.95 each.

I’m not sure if they are on sale at all Target stores, but it might be worth a look there first. I haven’t seen them this cheap anywhere else…

***Please note that I am referring to the original ABGO telepods, not the series 2. This information is intended for anyone thinking about trying telepods for the first time like I just did***

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum New kart elepods in NYC

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.