New Event- Sound Off

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event- Sound Off

• Another new event. Instruments Of Destruction is the leading squad.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Blaster and the three Soundwave variants are available.

Only one bot. No Energonicon. Black TNT temporarily boost damage.

Sparks and five expensive accessories for me. I have a purple crown Soundwave so I will try to get them all but I doubt I will want to bother with getting the almost 9000 tokens I will need.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Event 1: Ground Only Pigs.

25% of my scores so far have been 1000+, without promotions, but I’m only in 6th place…

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Going to get greedy on this one.

With my level 17 purple crown Soundblaster i am aiming for a level 18 on soundblaster, level 16 on Blaster and all sparks.

3 recharges yesterday got me max tokens and 2nd place.

4086 tokens right now, need 20,370 in 6 days to accomplish goal. Should be doable as long as no finish worse than 3rd in any day.

Joel
    @joel687

It seems like I am one of the few people who do not have a purple crown Soundwave or Blaster. I have 10 purple crown Blasters in my leaderboard today. I will probably go for sparks and one accessory.

Futz99
    @futz99

I think my last 12-14 runs were all by the river/stream.

Getting pretty monotonous.

What’s up with this junk?

Izberg
    @izberg

@futz99 Today is Sharkticon day, so all levels will more than likely be the same with lower than normal scores. Pop as many of the Sharkticon as possible since they are the bonus targets for today. Tomorrow there will be different target bonuses and different levels.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I upgraded Blaster to L16, and WOW, what a difference. I think I’m going to grind hard tomorrow and then top off with gems to get him to L17.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Not many people are commenting nowadays on event threads these days.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

The events are boring

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I agree.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Last run of the event. L16 Blaster. Four direct shots at Unicron sends his shield back up. If his blast hits the mountain, it still knocks Unicron’s health down. After tomorrow’s daily quests, I’ll take him to L17.

Screenshot_2018-01-10-18-50-25-768×480.png

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I overpowered Blaster to level 18. He now has better armour and slightly larger clip size. The better armour is noticeable in the Spark Runs as he now weathers dog-piles (masses of kamikaze flying pigs) a lot better.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event- Sound Off

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.